Three good reasons why you came here.......

LASTRESORT20

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Saw the new site posted in OC (didn't get a personal invite but I haven't been there long enough to attain special status).

2. Eric's running it.

3. I did NOT like feeling "threatened" with a permanent ban because of how somebody at a given time could take something I said, decide for themselves it's RACIST and I go *POOF*

FORMERLY ASH

1 told by a friend

2 hoping for less bias

3 GT was getting like an iphone to much restrictions and some wrong mods.

4Austin started out ok then bam and would not answer emails

5 no stupid subforums

6 had alot of friends banned from GT and now i can see them again

Edited by Wick

My family owed Eric's family a blood debt. When the Powells came to rape the horses and ride off on the women in my little village, my ancestors promised to one day follow them on the internet when it is invented. I am now released from my bondage by being here. I also get magic beans and a goat that generates cash at a truck stop glory hole.

So this goat glory hole, how much are we talking about? Franchise opportunities? Don't let G30 in, he will wear those poor things out.

BTW, I came here to talk about truck stop goat glory holes, their franchise opportunities, and streaming site subscriptions.

• Like 2

My family owed Eric's family a blood debt. When the Powells came to rape the horses and ride off on the women in my little village, my ancestors promised to one day follow them on the internet when it is invented. I am now released from my bondage by being here. I also get magic beans and a goat that generates cash at a truck stop glory hole.

Rabbi speaks truth to power!

1, i thought a new site would bring new opinions, (but i already know most of y'all )

2, i DIDN'T get an invitation, and i like crashing parties

3, i NEVER get in on the ground floor, of anything

Edited by ked
  • Like 1

• Administrators

Go invite people, from everywhere. Hell send me your email and social media passwords and I will make it easy :)

All you folks who did not get invited, think you cool you will feel inviting others. Such and insider. So trendy and in the know.

• Like 1

Personal vs corporate. I have felt uncomfortable at GT since the sale but didn't want to leave because I would miss some of the people; and it is still, in my mind, THE gun board.

Eric built that. I think he can do it again.

• Like 1