GMail Spam folder

BMyers

Just wondering if anyone else is having an issue with GMail sending the notifications from this site straight to spam? I have gone in multiple times and told it that it is not spam, but notifications of new post in ones that I'm following keep going to spam.

Just wondering if anyone else is having an issue with GMail sending the notifications from this site straight to spam? I have gone in multiple times and told it that it is not spam, but notifications of new post in ones that I'm following keep going to spam.

Every email service I have used has had that. Office 365 has one where a random email from these sites goes to clutter or junk.

Same for me. I’m just in the habit now of checking the junk folder occasionally, because I often have a legitimate emails wind up in the junk folder.

If I am expecting an email and And haven’t received it in my inbox by the time I think I should, I check the junk folder and often it is there

Including some emails from microsoft.com [emoji4]

I hate clutter with a passion and turned it off for myself. But I do believe I have found Microsoft store emails in there when I had it on, before I had the ability(or knowledge that I could) to turn it off.

10 hours ago, BMyers said:

You may have to set a rule to correct this.