New pistol purchase × 2

F14A

On ‎11‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 9:19 PM, Moshe said:

I have the HKC USP (stainless) V1 .45ACP cocked an locked in a holster.  I have a full size .40 Stainless slide also USP cocked and locked in a holster.  The .40 is more snappy, but I love the options of not going striker fired.  I hated the XD when it came out.  The Service Model .45's were jamo-matics.  Now, their .45 2.0 or (Gripzone) or whatever you want to call it,  I have HD Night Sights, and they worker great.  My wife "borrowed" by OD model when she decided she liked it, even though she has her own black stainless slide both in 2.0 and slim.  For a striker fired pistol, I will had to say the triggers feel better than the standard squish of the Glock stock trigger.  I might sell off my XD .45 2.0 compact to augment my Chrischna present to myself:

Image result for fnx-45 tactical fde  I am waiting for it to get to my LGS.  I already have an RMR to mount and an 800 lumen Strealight

Its a great pistol.  I have the non tactical version exactly like the one above w/o the threaded barrel and mount for optics.  One thing about mine, it has a tight chamber.  My reloads need to be exactly right on OAL.  My Colt 1911 will eat .45 acp that the above will not chamber. 

1 hour ago, norton said:

Its a great pistol.  I have the non tactical version exactly like the one above w/o the threaded barrel and mount for optics.  One thing about mine, it has a tight chamber.  My reloads need to be exactly right on OAL.  My Colt 1911 will eat .45 acp that the above will not chamber. 

Hopefully, it likes .45 ACP hollow silver tips,  All my .45's eat those just fine.