Apple To Discontinue iPhone X & SE

Eric

I paid $400 for my SE. I will not pay MORE money for a BIGGER phone, especially when I don't want a bigger or more expensive phone. 

If Apple wants to force me to choose from a list of products that don't address my needs or fit within my maximum price point, while I'm not looking forward to this possibility, I may just switch to an Android smartphone and tell Apple to bite my arse.

STOP PLAYING GAMES, APPLE!!! :shakefist:

• Like 2

On 7/10/2018 at 9:08 PM, Rocketsteve said:

I paid $400 for my SE. I will not pay MORE money for a BIGGER phone, especially when I don't want a bigger or more expensive phone. 

If Apple wants to force me to choose from a list of products that don't address my needs or fit within my maximum price point, while I'm not looking forward to this possibility, I may just switch to an Android smartphone and tell Apple to bite my arse.

STOP PLAYING GAMES, APPLE!!! :shakefist:

The wife and I finally upgraded our 3GS phones to the SE model a month or two ago. They were pretty cheap at $150 each. I guess the discontinuing of the model explains that. We also prefer the smaller phones. Hopefully, we'll be set for at least 3-4 years. Those 3GS phones gave us our moneys worth. Something like 7 years and they still worked.......but slowwwww.

• Like 1

If it doesn’t fit in a shirt pocket not for me. I roll with the smaller 7. Most of the chip specs only apply to gamers. My phone is a 128 gb which the only reason for that memory is I like a lot of music. Own iPad Air 2 and the newest pro and for my use don’t see a difference. My son, a gamer hoes for the pro. 

Wife has the newest Samsung, I like that ne can add memory and swap out batteries. 

• Like 1

• Administrators
On 7/13/2018 at 7:43 AM, Moeman said:

If it doesn’t fit in a shirt pocket not for me. I roll with the smaller 7. Most of the chip specs only apply to gamers. My phone is a 128 gb which the only reason for that memory is I like a lot of music. Own iPad Air 2 and the newest pro and for my use don’t see a difference. My son, a gamer hoes for the pro. 

Wife has the newest Samsung, I like that ne can add memory and swap out batteries. 

I have a 7S, which BARELY fits in a shirt pocket. I love the phone’s size when using it, but it is a bit cumbersome to lug around. 

• Thanks 1

I have a personally owned 6S and a company provided 7, both have thin protective cases.  Not really pocket sized, best carried on the belt.  Wife has an SE ( 2 years old) and she likes it small.  Maybe I should get her a replacement while they're still available.     

I used a 5S for a long time, but recently fired AT&T and had to get a new phone. I got a new SE so I should be good for another 5 or 6 years, so Apple can go ahead and drop it if they want. I am already covered. ?

• 8 months later...
On 7/12/2018 at 9:54 PM, TeaDub said:

The wife and I finally upgraded our 3GS phones to the SE model a month or two ago. They were pretty cheap at $150 each. I guess the discontinuing of the model explains that. We also prefer the smaller phones. Hopefully, we'll be set for at least 3-4 years. Those 3GS phones gave us our moneys worth. Something like 7 years and they still worked.......but slowwwww.

I went from my 6 to and LG Stylo 4.  OMG, and Android!  Android is ok, but went back to my I6 mainly for the size and I do like the OS a little better.  Android is ok, but my next phone, and there is no rush, will be a similar sized as I HATE the bigger phones!  If I wanted to carry a tablet, I wold buy, a tablet!  

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...