What is your preferred gun belt? I've got a couple Big Foot steel core, but I'm not wild about their customer service. I might give Relentless Tactical another try...

I've got 14 oz. steel core belts that seem to work pretty well, so I'd assume the 18 oz would be that much more supportive. 

Beltman belts.  1-1/2” reinforced bullhide. You can get different styles but I find that the standard belt looks good enough for work but not too dressy for jeans. It provides good support. 

They were having a “return” sale last week and I picked up a brown belt to add to the black one I already have. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I have been using the nexbelt sold through BladeTech for daily use.   Took a little bit of getting used to the ratcheting buckle but now I really do like it.   It is reinforced but maybe not the level of some of the other even heavier purpose made gunbelts out there.  

• 3 weeks later...

My first belt was from Comp-Tac reinforced gun belt.  I wore it every day for 3 years, but my body is going a little more pear shaped from inactivity, so I needed another belt.

Just got in a beltman reinforce double stitched horsehide belt, and love it.  It's a very stiff belt, and is working great for me.

BTW, I carry either a Glock 20 gen 4 IWB with 2 spare mags in a Fobus paddle holster on the opposite hip, or a Canik TP9-SFx with 2 spare 20 round mags on the opposite hip (in a fobus).  Add to that anywhere from 3 to 10 lbs of stuff in my pockets depending on what I'm doing.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, G21H30 said:

I have really enjoyed my Kore Essentials belt.

https://www.koreessentials.com/collections/gun-belts

They have some nice looking belts and buckles, but all the leather ones I looked at say they are only rated for up to 4 lbs of firearms/accessories on the belt, or small to medium firearms.  The nylon belts say up to 8lbs.  Other than that I like the adjustment you can do on them (1/4" increments)

I have two Beltman belts, a black and a brown. 

They are the best belt out there IMO. My Black one is starting to look pretty bad after 12 years of daily wear. I want to order a new one, but I haven’t heard of the quality held up since the new guy took over a couple of years ago. 

9 hours ago, Collim1 said:

I have two Beltman belts, a black and a brown. 

They are the best belt out there IMO. My Black one is starting to look pretty bad after 12 years of daily wear. I want to order a new one, but I haven’t heard of the quality held up since the new guy took over a couple of years ago. 

I had some correspondence with him shortly after he took over.  He claimed to be maintaining the same quality as the original owner.  

• Like 1