Back to Glock

Will Beararms

I had a fling with my HK P30S .40 and it’s a keeper but my scratched up Gen. 3 Glock 23 is the one.  

It is the tool I have confidence in and the one I can bring to bear the quickest but still hides fairly well considering the power and it’s size.  I like it so well that I may buy another one. 

Edited by Will Beararms

I actuallly like the factory sights and use them until they fall apart and them put the steel sights on.  It’s that low bore axis that has me and I like the circumference lthe Gen. 3 19/23 frame. I carry af 2:45 PM to 3:00 PM. I will not carry a Glock in the appendix position with a round chambered. 

Edited by Will Beararms

18 minutes ago, BMyers said:

I will not carry a Glock in appendix carry either. Has nothing to do with the gun, it is because I'm fat and I would have to move rolls of it to find the gun.

Sounds like that reason would apply to any gun, not specifically a Glock. ;) 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, BMyers said:

I will not carry a Glock in appendix carry either. Has nothing to do with the gun, it is because I'm fat and I would have to move rolls of it to find the gun.

I use a Remora and carry about 2 o'clock. I can remove it easily for driving. IMO, actually the femoral artery should be more concern carrying at 2 o'clock than my manhood with appendix carry.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/10/2018 at 4:18 AM, NDcent said:

I use a Remora and carry about 2 o'clock. I can remove it easily for driving. IMO, actually the femoral artery should be more concern carrying at 2 o'clock than my manhood with appendix carry.

Glock in a Remora at the appendix is the way to go as far as I'm concerned.   If you understand and have confidence in the Glock design, take good care of the gun, and regularly test its operation you won't be the slightest bit queasy about carrying with a chambered round.