I'm sorry but...

mlk18

I just don't get the logo. "The Bore Site" has a gun sight on top of a slide racker or something with half a barrel pointing back the opposite way of the sights? Now I don't mean to ruffle the feathers of any staff or that logo creator. I just don't get it. It is however entirely possible I am missing something or maybe I am just three tequilas past reasoning and wanted to get into a rough and tumble debate. ;)

This is what I thought a Bore Site was:

laserlyte_laser_bore_sight_1261526_4.jpg

So you can't accept the play on words interchangeability of site versus sight, but having 3 dot sights mounted halfway down the barrel on the muzzle end of a firearm aligned at the shooter instead of the target makes sense to you?

I’m just not getting wrapped around the axle over it. Maybe you could message Eric and Rabbi over it, as I believe it is their creation, and they could explain the concept.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Administrators

The logo is the Bore Hat. It even has its own domain name, although I don’t currently have it set up. The literal explanation of the graphic has been covered. It is a visual turn of phrase, with a Bowler hat. Folks are welcome to love it or hate it, but I am pretty proud of that logo. Eric

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators
5 hours ago, billkill said:

It's got a Walter White kind of vibe.

? I dig it.

He wore a Pork Pie hat, but close enough.:greensupergrin: I was thinking more A Clockwork Orange when I built it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...