GSSF membership

Shot Placement

Have been a member for many years and enjoy competing at two locations yearly.

Have done both the basic and advanced armorers courses but with my advancing years(75) and increased cost will probably not renew my certification when due.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Metpol said:

Have been a member for many years and enjoy competing at two locations yearly.

Have done both the basic and advanced armorers courses but with my advancing years(75) and increased cost will probably not renew my certification when due.

How frequently do you have to renew certification?

I'd imagine with the incremental changes between Glock generations, it wouldn't be too frequently. I'm eager to take the armorers course now that Gen 5 is out.

Been a member for many years.  I've participate annually in the Carrollton, TX match and have managed to shoot in a couple of other ones as well, over the years. 

Used to participate in the indoor league matches but the range that was hosting them burned down and although there's another one now hosting the league matches in this general area, it's farther away and I just haven't started back up. 

I've taken the armorer class, the advanced armorer class, the operator class and the instructors workshop.  All worthwhile classes and, better yet, all local which makes things much simpler.

I keep waiting for one of the other gun companies to start up something similar to GSSF but they don't seem to be able to break the code somehow...

Armorer certification must be renewed every 3 years.

Advanced Armorer certification and the Operators classes are good for 5 years.

The Instructors Workshop didn't have an expiration date when I took it.

• 1 month later...