Smooth or Chunky?

Eric

15 hours ago, Hannie Caulder said:

Yep.  I have never dated a man with facial hair, or hair that touches his ears.

20 minutes ago, Hannie Caulder said:

I like military men.  I find them to be intelligent, disciplined, and well mannered.

So this guy doesn't fit the bill?

american_sniper2.jpg

3 minutes ago, Hannie Caulder said:

We got along great.  If he wasn't transferred to California we might still be dating.  We still exchange Christmas cards.

And he was clean shaven, no mustache.

I've heard of SEALs with no facial hair, but I've never met one...  :dunno:

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Al Czervik said:

Man, there must be a lot of SEALS.  So many people were one, know one, or dated one.  

There are currently around 2500 in active service.  I would imagine the number of men that have been a Navy SEAL over the past 50 years or so is likely a pretty impressive number.

Plus, this is a gun board.  Many of us have served and been around the special forces community.  It doesn't seem odd to me at all that many here have known a few SEALs and others in the community.

15 minutes ago, PNWguy said:

There are currently around 2500 in active service.  I would imagine the number of men that have been a Navy SEAL over the past 50 years or so is likely a pretty impressive number.

Plus, this is a gun board.  Many of us have served and been around the special forces community.  It doesn't seem odd to me at all that many here have known a few SEALs and others in the community.

I was speaking in general terms, amongst the general populace.

4 hours ago, PNWguy said:

I think what @Al Czervik was referring to was fake Navy SEALS, guys who pretend to be.  I have come across a few of those too, trying to impress me to get a date.  But I know how to smoke out the pretenders with a few pointed questions.

One time a guy bought me and Luisa drinks at the Tiki Bar, and said he was a Navy SEAL.  So I asked him what team he was assigned to, and he said SEAL Team 9.  LOL - there is no SEAL Team 9.  Only 1, 3, 5, 7 (west coast) and 2, 4, 8, 10 (east coast).  That was a hoot.  He was nice enough to buy us a drink, so I didn't embarrass him.

But I did give him a fake phone number LOL.