Of all the modern rifles/carbines etc, which one would you like to have?

RonS

You can ignore the NFA etc, assume you can get what you want and afford to buy the stamp or the NFA has been repealed, whatever you want.

My choice would be a P90. Just for shits and giggles. Lots of more valuable, useful, or historical weapons, but that one just looks like more fun than a Super Soaker full of ice water at a lingerie party.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You can ignore the NFA etc, assume you can get what you want and afford to buy the stamp or the NFA has been repealed, whatever you want.

My choice would be a P90. Just for shits and giggles. Lots of more valuable, useful, or historical weapons, but that one just looks like more fun than a Super Soaker full of ice water at a lingerie party.

I agree. I already have the FN 5.7 and a few thousand rounds so it would make a nice set.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Please don't say 6.5 Grendel, please don't say 6.5 Grendel, please don't say 6.5 Grendel...:32:

M1A Garand with a swapped out gas port that can shoot today's ammunition. Yeah I'm old school.  

Edited by ewell44

• 8 months later...
On 8/17/2017 at 6:46 PM, janice6 said:

I agree. I already have the FN 5.7 and a few thousand rounds so it would make a nice set.

I am the opposite. I have the PS90 and several thousand rounds of 5.7x28mm.

Great gun to introduce people to shooting. Everyone that has tried it, enjoyed shooting it

P1000863.thumb.JPG.a3ab31c375595043c6813875ec854c95.JPG

Regulations and Laws not an issue?. I would love to have a Bizon. 64 round helical mag in 7.62x28mm in a very compact format.

bizon.jpg

• Like 1