Do you think conservatives will keep control of congress?

Big Dog Dad

There’s only one difference. The Democrats will destroy the nation at a break neclk pace. With the GOP it’s death by a thousand cuts. About the only thing that can be done if for the states left with rational voters to Vote out every Senator with one term in office and vote out every House member with two terms in office. The states populated by an idiot majority like CA and NY won’t ever do this. Their minions will give away their liberty for freebies and a perfeived sense of security. 

Edited by Will Beararms
  • Thanks 1

Judging by their actions, these is nothing conservative about the current GOP leadership.

They spent 8 years giving speeches and making promises while Obama was in office. Now that they have the chance to pass meaningful legislation that will not get vetoed by the White House, they have the deer in the headlights look and have given us very little.

• Like 3

Conservatives are a minority to begin with. Another conservative party will split conservative votes and give the democrats full control again.  Remember Ross Perot's handiwork (I think it was making Bill Clinton the POTUS. ).  Someone correct me if I have things mixed up.

Edited by Richardb

"Conservatives" no.

Republicans,yes i think the Dems are too scattered and off the rails to maintain the numbers they have.

you can`t win without solutions and they have none.

they will run on an open border and anti-Trump agenda that is contrary to the outcome of the last election.

on the good side the Rhinos have taken the middle ground so the Liberals have no option but to push more to the left,marginalizing them even more.

No but I think the Republicans will. There is a difference. Some will ride Trump's coat tails to victory 

I would love a Senate beat down, but I think realistically pick up 4-5 seats depending how Nevada and Arizona vote