A cop followed my wife.

FiremanMike

6 minutes ago, Pointblank said:

Some people can't read:

The Squad Room

This is a place for LEOs to hang out and for non-LEOs to interact with LEOs politely. It IS NOT a place to bash cops, or to discuss political or administrative issues that concern the police & policing. If you want to discuss such things, we have a forum for that as well: Police & Policing.

The OP can speak for himself, but I fully believe the post is a humorous attempt at remembering/celebrating an infamous thread from years back where someone posted an obviously fabricated tale about a Cop following his wife home.

The real intent of that thread was the person wanted to brag about:

-his hot wife

-his hot car

You would have had to been there to see it, but trust me, this thread made me LOL multiple times. 

Respectfully,

TBO

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, TBO said:

The OP can speak for himself, but I fully believe the post is a humorous attempt at remembering/celebrating an infamous thread from years back where someone posted an obviously fabricated tale about a Cop following his wife home.

The real intent of that thread was the person wanted to brag about:

-his hot wife

-his hot car

You would have had to been there to see it, but trust me, this thread made me LOL multiple times. 

Respectfully,

TBO

I do remember FiremanMike from my early days on GT, seemed like a good guy. That thread.... don't remember.

Edited by *OldSchool*
  • Like 2

On 7/4/2018 at 12:49 PM, Pointblank said:

Some people can't read:

The Squad Room

This is a place for LEOs to hang out and for non-LEOs to interact with LEOs politely. It IS NOT a place to bash cops, or to discuss political or administrative issues that concern the police & policing. If you want to discuss such things, we have a forum for that as well: Police & Policing.

I appreciate your gusto.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...