todays post button

Cruz lee

2 hours ago, Jack Ryan said:

"New posts" and "mark all posts read" are the two things I use more than any thing else on every forum I use.

I really miss them here. It's kind of annoying searching two or three clicks to find the closest thing to it.

Check the bottom right corner of this page "Mark site read & unread content", while your at it look at top right of the page and click on "More" will find a great deal of things there.

• Like 2

Cruz, check out my crude microsoft paint screenshot.   There should be a button that you can hit without utilizing any drop downs.   There is one at the top of the page I circled in the picture.   There is also one at the bottom of the page that the fellas above mentioned.   

UnreadContent.jpg

2 hours ago, KennyFSU said:

We have one in here too but it's called "Unread Content."

That filters read content, "recent post" does not. If I'm half way through a long thread and need to leave for a few, when I log back in I can't find the thread if I can't remember the exact thread title to search for, unless there has been a new post made while I was away. With "recent post" button it shows up either way. 

1 minute ago, NDcent said:

That filters read content, "recent post" does not. If I'm half way through a long thread and need to leave for a few, when I log back in I can't find the thread if I can't remember the exact thread title to search for, unless there has been a new post made while I was away. With "recent post" button it shows up either way. 

I see.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, NDcent said:

Upper right there is the "Follow" option which gives you different choices or you can use the "unread topic" by checking it and it will be your main data stream.  Plus there is always the "notify me of replies" feature

Edited by pipedreams
  • Like 1