Virginia now offering Veteran Service Indicator on DL's

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
1 hour ago, M2 Carbine said:

Texas has "Veteran" on the Driver's License and the "License to Carry".

How long till "Veteran" symbolizes a dire warning to those who see it on ID cards.  The left is already trying to claim that if you do certain things you are unstable and should be subject to government oversight, because you no longer can be trusted to exhibit "acceptable"  behavior.  

Many say that if you like guns, this indicates you are unstable.  But wanting to control others and remove their Constitutional rights as citizens, is acceptable.

Everyone that isn't a left wing "liberal" will be targeted for Red Flag laws.  

• 4 weeks later...

So now the liberals will have first hand knowledge of who is the most likely to be looked at for violating the social justice informal rules of kowtowing to irrational fears and violating the norm of giving your life to save a criminal.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2018 at 12:20 PM, mcmoyer said:

As does Texas.

Texas will even give you a DV plate for life.  They don't do that in NM, which is why I wish my dad would choose to get out of that liberal hell hole.  Here with DV plates, handicapped parking is legal, as it should be.  I have only seen one Congressional Medal of Honor LP in this state.  It was nice to see.  

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/18/2019 at 11:40 PM, blueiron said:

In the new America, one might want to fly underneath the radar. Not everyone likes veterans and the likely people to see these DLs are the police, DMV, and the courts.

The day I believe I need to worry about disclosing my status as a veteran to avoid unwanted governmental backlash, they won't have to wonder.   I'll be holding a rifle. 

• Thanks 2

• 1 month later...
On 3/9/2020 at 10:31 AM, Gunboat1 said:

The day I believe I need to worry about disclosing my status as a veteran to avoid unwanted governmental backlash, they won't have to wonder.   I'll be holding a rifle. 

On 9/10/2019 at 9:10 AM, M2 Carbine said:

Texas has "Veteran" on the Driver's License and the "License to Carry".

The wheel has turned.  It always does. But, I wouldn't worry.  Even Liberals fear pissing on Veterans.  Also, I think war vets deserve the perks of society.  DV plates, reduced, if not forgiven property taxes, free CHL's, and no hassle hunting permits.  If you put your blood, life, limb, and treasure on the line for your country, you deserve to be treated better.

On 7/3/2018 at 1:23 PM, JArthurD said:

Good to know.  Just surprised (given the state's history) that they are not charging an arm and a leg to have this added.

Virginia used to be a solid red conservative state.    That is until Clinton and then Obama.    I think a lot of people stayed in region after those administrations ended.