GT Members You Would Like To See

OV1kenobi

On 8/24/2018 at 10:01 PM, Rabbi said:

Send that Llama my way.  Mmmmmm.....murder.  Tasty tasty Llama murder. 

You might try La Paz, Bolivia.  There is a small restaurant that serves it.  Mostly locals, but the right older cabby can get you there.  I didn't try any, though, altitude sickness was bad for me there.

On 7/7/2019 at 8:32 PM, KWalrad said:

If he is Canadian, then there's living proof that not all Canadians are polite.

But enough about him. I'd like to hoist a few with the members of the GT Brew Crew. The guys in the "For Beer Lovers" thread are some of the nicest folks on the interwebs. That thread is the only thing that I miss about GT.

i tried to kick the same thing off here, but apparently TBS is populated by tea-totalers. No offense meant.

No offense taken.  But for humor value, I am guessing it might have gone down like this?

• Haha 1

Reminds me of a relationship very early in my youth.  The girl said to me, "I think we should not see each other anymore".  I, in all my heat of passion, said, "OK!".

I didn't know at that time that I should have been more emotionally involved.  But, what the hell!

9 hours ago, janice6 said:

Reminds me of a relationship very early in my youth.  The girl said to me, "I think we should not see each other anymore".  I, in all my heat of passion, said, "OK!".

I didn't know at that time that I should have been more emotionally involved.  But, what the hell!

I have told my son, once it is over, it is over.  Going back, will just be the same emotional grinder all over again.  Last year was a lot of that.  He liked a girl, she said see yah,, after awhile for another guy.  But, she kept asking him to do things like they had a relationship.  I told him, show no weakness, and simply tell her, you have a new guy-go ask him.  I told him that would increase his cred with the women if he showed no emotional response and told her to be on her way with her new guy.  1. Other girls find the lack of neediness interesting. 2. Women hate rejection, so that is the best revenge.  On the days he wore his JROTC uniform he was basically cat nip.  Now, that the Army JROTC has pulled out and the Navy is throwing more dollars for uniforms,, things will change.  I was used to the BDU's, dessert boots, his rank in the middle of his chest and a beret.  I had to help him figure out how to shave, how to blouse his boots, but once he got the hang of it, he was doing okay.

• Thanks 1