GT Members You Would Like To See

OV1kenobi

49 minutes ago, Huskerbuttons said:

I've been here since the beginning. Just don't post much in here. But since I've been booted from the other site, I might be around here more. 

Howdy Husker. WTF about GT? You're among many recent casualties.

• Like 1

IMO this site just feels more...relaxed. Yeah you can cuss if you want to but I mean more of a "sitting around the campfire with a few cold ones and shooting the bull", with people that don't thrive on drama. 

As with anyplace be it an internet forum or a workplace office there will be some dust-ups once in awhile, but at the end of the day its still the same folks kicking back by the fire.

I've only been on the other site a couple of years but to me things have changed. Just the "feel" of it I guess. I know I'm not alone in believing Eric's got a good thing going here so I plan on enjoying it. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Huskerbuttons said:

I've been here since the beginning. Just don't post much in here. But since I've been booted from the other site, I might be around here more. 

Good too see you here. I still can’t believe they canned you from the other site. I’ve always known you on there to be a stand up guy. 

• Like 8