I read your thread at Glocktalk Eric...

I was saddened to read your thread at Glocktalk.  Definitely a sad state of affairs.  Vertical Horizon has ruined Glockforum.net also.  Almost every thread on the main page is Nothing but ads.  They have basically run most of the people off.  GF has dropped from around 600 people on line a day to around 2-300.  And hardly any threads posted any more...just Ads...

Anyway, like i said, sorry to read that thread.  BUT!!!  Thank you for Starting over again with The Bore site!!!  For gods sake don't sell it!!!:D

For those that might have missed Eric's last thread at Glocktalk, here is a link.  I also posted this on Glockforum.net so the readers there know about vertical horizon also.  

https://www.glocktalk.com/threads/i-am-stepping-down-as-gt-admin.1708610/

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Russ deleted an innocent humorous post about a dirt dauber in my laundry room. Said it was racist. How the **** can a post about a docile type of wasp living in our utility room be racist? He linked to a DU inspired site called Urban Dictionary where apparently, a "Mud Dobber" is a white woman who likes black men. Apparently, he has a problem with that, not me.

Recently he deleted a post of a woman in a bikini with the explanation of "you know the rules". There were other posts with pics of women in bikinis. Nothing exposed. I was being singled out for some reason he wouldn't say. I haven't been back. I think that was his desire. No regrets.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

I've noticed Glock Talk going down hill lately. It seems like everyone is getting banned. I got a PM from Russ about something and was threatened with a ban when I asked for an explanation. Selling a gun forum to a Canadian company seems like a poor business choice.

Edited by ItnStln
  • Like 4

• 1 month later...
On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 4:40 PM, SevenSixtyTwo said:

Russ deleted an innocent humorous post about a dirt dauber in my laundry room. Said it was racist. How the **** can a post about a docile type of wasp living in our utility room be racist? He linked to a DU inspired site called Urban Dictionary where apparently, a "Mud Dobber" is a white woman who likes black men. Apparently, he has a problem with that, not me.

Recently he deleted a post of a woman in a bikini with the explanation of "you know the rules". There were other posts with pics of women in bikinis. Nothing exposed. I was being singled out for some reason he wouldn't say. I haven't been back. I think that was his desire. No regrets.

Someone is smoking some serious ganja up there.  Everyone knows a mud dobber is a type of hornet.  The slang for a white woman is only turned on by black men is a called a "coal burner".  Had he said that, they would have a point.

• Like 3

Care to recreate the post verbatim?

It would be interesting to be able to see it without spin.

On 11/25/2018 at 9:07 AM, t4terrific said:

Care to recreate the post verbatim?

It would be interesting to be able to see it without spin.

You accusing me of putting a spin on it? Ask Russ to send you a copy of the posts. Post them here if you desire. It was exactly as I described it. Neither was offensive in any way. Your loyalty to GT puzzles me.

• Like 1

I prefer to take someone at their word until proven otherwise.  I believe it happened that way, as I have seen the chaos and nonsense that goes on over there.   I would want no part of it.  That place is about to implode.  The nice thing about implosions, it is a bit like zit.  Once the puss is eliminated, it can heal.   I suspect Terrance and Phillip are going to FUBAR it.  It is no secret on the internet.  Other boards are talking about how much GT is a hot mess of nonsense.

• Like 2

You accusing me of putting a spin on it? Ask Russ to send you a copy of the posts. Post them here if you desire. It was exactly as I described it. Neither was offensive in any way. Your loyalty to GT puzzles me.

You liberals are all the same. You go right to lumping people in groups when you can’t make a cogent argument.

Almost nobody tells their side of a story without trying to make themselves look more just and their opposition more unjust.

You, stating that you got reprimanded for being completely innocent is suspect at best. Especially as long as I’ve been on forums without getting into your kind of trouble.

Now, I understand that some people tend to overreact to jokes. However, I’ll bet that your version of your story was spun all to Hell.

That, or your just a poor little victim of that big bully on the Glock forum that YOU CAN’T STOP TALKING ABOUT (like a woman that can’t stand seeing her ex-husband happy with a pretty woman.)

In your post in question, did you say “dirt dobbers” or mud dobbers”?

Let’s start there.

On 11/28/2018 at 6:38 AM, t4terrific said:

In your post in question, did you say “dirt dobbers” or mud dobbers”?

Let’s start there.

Which would you prefer? I honestly don't remember. Does it matter?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcXJkZDv9jA

http://forestryforum.com/board/index.php?topic=20586.0

https://www.quora.com/What-is-a-dirt-dobber

1363432497_ScreenShot2018-11-29at6_57_00PM.png.3da0a6eef12d9a640ce74f55674aab27.png

Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 6.56.20 PM.png

On 11/28/2018 at 6:34 AM, t4terrific said:

You liberals are all the same. You go right to lumping people in groups when you can’t make a cogent argument.

Almost nobody tells their side of a story without trying to make themselves look more just and their opposition more unjust.

You, stating that you got reprimanded for being completely innocent is suspect at best. Especially as long as I’ve been on forums without getting into your kind of trouble.

Now, I understand that some people tend to overreact to jokes. However, I’ll bet that your version of your story was spun all to Hell.

That, or your just a poor little victim of that big bully on the Glock forum that YOU CAN’T STOP TALKING ABOUT (like a woman that can’t stand seeing her ex-husband happy with a pretty woman.)

Nice try but you fail. There was a thread about funny things you've seen around the house or some such light hearted humor thread. We've had a mud dobber/dirt dobber living in our utility room for a while. She flies straight out of the utility room to the end of the carport, hangs a sharp left and off to the drainage ditch. Not long after, she flies back to the carport in a straight line, hangs and sharp right and straight into the utility room. The door is slatted so open or closed makes no difference. One day I was walking out of the utility room just as she was flying in. At less than a foot from my face, she stopped in mid flight and dropped her mud ball. I heard it make a tiny pat on the concrete carport. The incident was humorous. 

Then some terrific GT race baiter extraordinaire saw and opportunity to throw his well worn race card as far left liberal poor little victim of bullies do. 

I am the ex husband married to the pretty woman. I like talking about it.

• Like 1