Ticket help

Gun Shark

See if they offer driving school, you will still have to pay something, but there will be no points on your license. (in TN not sure about your AO)

ETA if your have prior citations, you may not be eligible (thanks nitesite!)

Edited by billkill

19 minutes ago, nitesite said:

Serious?

They are all pending cases... but it wasn't my car those times. and the trooper wasn't wearing her hat...so I should be good on those... right?

Edited by Gun Shark
  • Haha 2

If you're not being facetious about your priors, just pay the fine.  If you are, was the written speed reduced from a higher speed?  If I remember right, you are from Florida.  Once you hit that 30 MPH over threshold, the citation requires a mandatory court appearance in Florida.  The issuing officer may have lowered it beneath that to save you the hassle of a mandatory court appearance.  If that's the case, I would also just pay the fine as the officer surely noted his reduction and it will be brought up in court as well.

• Like 3

On 7/2/2018 at 2:49 PM, Gun Shark said:

90 in a 25

45 in a 15

65 in a 45

DWSRL 

You should just get a vacation in Germany and rent a fast car, experience the last frontier: the AUTOBAHN. It might be cheaper in the long run.

Saphira006.jpg

Saphira007.jpg

Edited by Andyd
  • Like 2

No need to go through such mental gymnastics to get the ticket dropped. 

All you need to do is show up for court, and when they ask for your side just point to the flag in the court room. Point out the gold border that goes all the way around the flag, making it a Maritime flag, thus the court is a Maritime court and has no jurisdiction on land. Take a bow and walk out. 

Simple!

• Like 7
  • Haha 8

21 minutes ago, TBO said:

No need to go through such mental gymnastics to get the ticket dropped. 

All you need to do is show up for court, and when they ask for your side just point to the flag in the court room. Point out the gold border that goes all the way around the flag, making it a Maritime flag, thus the court is a Maritime court and has no jurisdiction on land. Take a bow and walk out. 

Simple!

Wait... So should I tell them that, or that I was traveling and I don't recognize their jurisdiction and as such they have no authority over me because I am a being that sometimes goes by the name Gun Shark.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Gun Shark said:

Wait... So should I tell them that, or that I was traveling and I don't recognize their jurisdiction and as such they have no authority over me because I am a being that sometimes goes by the name Gun Shark.

• Haha 6

What is the matter with you?  Is it you can't read signs posted with speed limits or what.  The trooper did you a favor and didn't want to scrape you body off the road.  Just pay the ticket and try not to do it again.  Please

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Duke45 said:

What is the matter with you?  Is it you can't read signs posted with speed limits or what.  The trooper did you a favor and didn't want to scrape you body off the road.  Just pay the ticket and try not to do it again.  Please

The signs don't apply to me.