Random Posting

Eric

Polio still exists in other countries. Not America. "Heard Immunity" is the key. The estimate is 95%. If that many people are immunized, the disease will stop spreading. Much less than that and outbreaks of diseases previously stopped occur.

big measles.PNG

• Sad 1

• Administrators
7 minutes ago, Paul53 said:

I hope the top speed is a lot higher than 100 Knots! +/- 111MPH isn't much lately.

It is being tested. They will ramp up the speeds of the test flights in increments. It is much, much faster.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Paul53 said:

Polio still exists in other countries. Not America. "Heard Immunity" is the key. The estimate is 95%. If that many people are immunized, the disease will stop spreading. Much less than that and outbreaks of diseases previously stopped occur.

big measles.PNG

I look on it as another product of unregulated immigration.

• Thanks 1

https://www.ultimatesockets.com/products/ultimate-socket-set-10mm?fbclid=IwAR2zRR5O2q1tvttwAZCxXyS3VwPWv1B95I0UwkqqP5wMDu9L9lQw81HkTT4

Ultimate 10mm Sockets

This is the Ultimate Socket Set, a full set of 10mm sockets!

Tired of losing your 10mm socket, looking endlessly in your engine bay, or waiting to hear it hit the garage floor?

Well look no further, at Ultimate Sockets we have you covered with our Ultimate set of 10mm only sockets. Each case contains 4x deep 10mm sockets and 4x standard 10mm sockets. The next time a socket walks off when you're not looking, don't worry about it. Just open your tool box and pull out our Ultimate Socket Set and grab the next 10mm socket.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic