Random Posting

Eric

23 hours ago, Dric902 said:

F0B534D0-5FA7-4124-A1F5-F08CA5977374.jpeg.f32b076e9f9a96c9e12af79867ab15e1.jpeg

I had a date with a woman something like this.  My friends warned me but I didn't listen, thought I was in for a fun night.  Little did I know when she came out of the closet  wearing a mask, with handcuffs, a saddle, riding crop, jumper cables and a couple of 12 volt batteries and it wasn't even Halloween yet..  I crawled out the window and ran down the road without my clothes screaming..  Got arrested for indecent exposure but let me say that was the lesser of two evils...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, DrB said:

I had a date with a woman something like this.  My friends warned me but I didn't listen, thought I was in for a fun night.  Little did I know when she came out of the closet  wearing a mask, with handcuffs, a saddle, riding crop, jumper cables and a couple of 12 volt batteries and it wasn't even Halloween yet..  I crawled out the window and ran down the road without my clothes screaming..  Got arrested for indecent exposure but let me say that was the lesser of two evils...

That wasn't a woman.  I don't want to talk about it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I bought some red baseball caps.  No logo (all my caps are no logo or black on black).  No MAGA.

But knowing how much maga hats are vehemently detested, I'm hoping to make some haters stew just a little bit, inside, with their suspiciousness.

Trigger warning.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, tous said:

Just to show your age, how many can remember the process for setting radio stations on the AM, push-button radios in the automobles of the 1950-1970s?

You may need a nap after you answer.

You had to pull the button out to set the station.

innovative at the time

• Like 3

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic