Random Posting

Eric

Arthur (Dent) prayed there was no afterlife. Then he realized the contradiction in this.

Arthur woke in the middle of the night, looked up at the stars, and wondered "What happened to the tent?"

Arthur thought he was being saved from the dinosaur when a space craft landed. Then an alien came out and said "Arthur Dent, you're an *******!" Then the aircraft left. The alien was from a race that achieved immortality. This alien had adopted a hobby of insulting everybody who ever lived.

Edited by Paul53
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

"...Then, one day, a student who had been left to sweep up after a particularly unsuccessful party found himself reasoning in this way: If he thought to himself, such a machine is a virtual impossibility, it must have finite improbability. So all I have to do in order to make one is to work out how exactly improbable it is, feed that figure into the finite improbability generator, give it a fresh cup of really hot tea... and turn it on!

He did this and managed to create the long sought after golden Infinite Improbability generator out of thin air. Unfortunately, after he was awarded the Galactic Institute's Prize for Extreme Cleverness he was lynched by a rampaging mob of respectable physicists who couldn't stand him being "a smart arse."...",  The Hitch hikers guide to the Galaxy

My favorite part of the story.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, janice6 said:

"...Then, one day, a student who had been left to sweep up after a particularly unsuccessful party found himself reasoning in this way: If he thought to himself, such a machine is a virtual impossibility, it must have finite improbability. So all I have to do in order to make one is to work out how exactly improbable it is, feed that figure into the finite improbability generator, give it a fresh cup of really hot tea... and turn it on!

He did this and managed to create the long sought after golden Infinite Improbability generator out of thin air. Unfortunately, after he was awarded the Galactic Institute's Prize for Extreme Cleverness he was lynched by a rampaging mob of respectable physicists who couldn't stand him being "a smart arse."...",  The Hitch hikers guide to the Galaxy

My favorite part of the story.

Favorite part of the story - at parties making the bra and panties materialize 3 feet to the left or right of the wearer.  

Grt your priorities straight!  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic