Random Posting

Eric

30 minutes ago, Silentpoet said:

34BC1043-E8E1-4E73-BD44-4A082F0C48BF.jpeg

So in addition to the cultural surrenders, London is yielding to one Goose also.

Is there no will or determination in the English anymore.

The Mayor of London is teaching the populace of his city to surrender to any threat, no matter how slight.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Silentpoet said:

34BC1043-E8E1-4E73-BD44-4A082F0C48BF.jpeg

I can fix that:

HHRYLNLM-2.jpg?1532603203

30 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

db1a8a3229b600dc.png

There is some controversy over that statue.  Some say it should be replaced with a statue of Joe Lewis or Joe Frazier or Muhammed Ali or.....you know......an actual BOXER!

They kinda got a point.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, SC Tiger said:

I can fix that:

HHRYLNLM-2.jpg?1532603203

There is some controversy over that statue.  Some say it should be replaced with a statue of Joe Lewis or Joe Frazier or Muhammed Ali or.....you know......an actual BOXER!

They kinda got a point.

It depends on what the statue represents to those who commissioned it and those who wanted it.  If they had wanted a true Boxer, they would have had one instead.  it's clear that they wanted a movie star and a movie to look to.

If enough wanted a true boxer statue they can have what they want too.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, gamboolman said:

This shiite will/ would sat me off bad.  12 to 14 hour one way transatlantic flights for 20 years - If I ever get next to a GD FN "Service Animal and the retard who has it".....there will be a issue....

Careful on the choice of words bro. My oldest daughter was Army combat medic, came home with PTSD. Can't go near crowds without here service dog. Retards get untrained hinky emotional support dogs.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, pipedreams said:

db1a8a3229b600dc.png

During the stanley cup playoffs several years ago,  the Philly fans put a 24/7 watch on him (he was on the museum steps then) (I think he's back there now),  because the Penguins fans had vowed to put a Pittsburgh jersey on him and post the pictures everywhere.  I think they even found some jerseys stashed around from failed attempts and I don't think it ever happened.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, gamboolman said:

This shiite will/ would sat me off bad.  12 to 14 hour one way transatlantic flights for 20 years - If I ever get next to a GD FN "Service Animal and the retard who has it".....there will be a issue....

I would much prefer to sit next to an animal than a person.  I know what animals like and what they don't like.  They don't try to lie to me.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, railfancwb said:

85cff40ef964c5e7bd714ab08250d9b2.jpg

Is this an original McD or a reproduction? I recall years ago driving through a town with a reproduction. Even had appropriate era cars parked there. Unfortunately no longer remember where.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A reproduction most likely.

• Like 1

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic