Random Posting

Eric

So the vengeful girl,  she's been gone since, like, six hours ago, came back and reported them to the Vampire Council.  I guess you can't have a wolf baby.  It's like a prophecy, or something.  So now there is surely a big undead fight coming.  To the death!

Only,  I bet that that the werepire baby is like Harry Potter and can't be killed!

12 hours ago, Silentpoet said:

They'd have to get a shovel to cast him these days.

That's just wrong, Man!

Funny, but wrong.

He could read for the part now, but it'd be hard to hear him what with him having a mouthful of dirt and a 6' thick dirt blanket.

• Like 2

On 6/30/2019 at 6:24 PM, pipedreams said:

Derringer 45-70 - .410

1553443388_Derringer45-70-_410.jpeg.19c792c8028f9d06efe80fb9d83780da.jpeg

Damn - looks deadly on both ends!

On 6/30/2019 at 9:43 PM, railfancwb said:

What ships? An actual aerial photo or photoshopped?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shouldn't the carrier have it's number painted on the deck?

On 6/30/2019 at 10:34 PM, Mike said:

What model is this?

If it is an AirLite I need one, I would dump the 340sc that has been my bug for a decade now for 3 extra rounds and moon clips.

Sweet looking gun but 8 rounds makes for a fat cylinder.

On 6/30/2019 at 11:51 PM, tous said:

I tried various compact, lightweight .357 Remington Magnum revolvers and decided that my then-current Model 36 was just fine.

I didn't want to get into a situation where I had to tell a goblin, This will hurt me more than it will you.

I'm told that when the fecal matter hits the air mover, that you don't even notice how much it hurts to shoot......

On 7/1/2019 at 7:17 AM, pipedreams said:

bz-5d18e29f1eeab.jpeg

Numpty.  

On 7/1/2019 at 8:43 AM, gwalchmai said:

PC 327 "8 times". Like Clint had in BloodWork. Makes the web of my hand hurt just looking at it.

.38 SPL would be OK, esp for snubby range.

http://www.smith-wesson.com/firearms/performance-center-model-327

image.png.66e1545ec9b000654242fef633cdb4e0.png

With that short barrel I wonder if 357 would be any more effective than .38.  You'd need a fast-burning powder for sure.

• Like 1

On 7/1/2019 at 9:06 PM, Silentpoet said:

He has a new show on.  I forget what it's called but in one episode he and two other builders (two women, one was Simone Gertz of "Shitty Robots" fame).  They built mad-max like vehicles and did battle.  

Gertz won because she kept hers simple.  Adam and the other lady tried projectile weapons and promptly ran out of ammo, and I think the woman's car broke down.

On 7/1/2019 at 10:56 PM, Mike said:

Thank you!  :worthy:

I have had the 340sc for about a decade now. I can touch off 3 cylinders with .357mag ammo before the webbing in between my thumb and finger splits. Not a pleasant gun to shoot, but at 12oz extremely easy to carry and looking at the ballistics of short barrel ammo, the .357mag is still worth having in it over the .38spl. Mine is a BUG, but I get minute of crack head accuracy at 10 yds with it at a decent rate of fire.

I just saw that picture and figured with the color of the cylinder it might be an Air Lite gun like my 340, but offering 3 more rounds and moon clips.

This one will be one my short list to get soon. I would put shorter grips to be able to pocket carry and have the hammer bobbed so it doesn't snag while drawing.

ETA:

Just looking at the specs on the S&W PC site, it says it has a scandium frame with titanium cylinder but weighs 23.1 oz. That might be a deal breaker, it is almost double what the 340 weighs at 12oz made of the same materials. 

"Minute of crack head" earns you a like.

On 7/2/2019 at 6:39 AM, pipedreams said:

I feel like the cat this morning....

1706421345_Ifeellikethecatthismorning.....gif.e11aebe76a43391b0f95649f5ba5cda2.gif

I had a cat that looked just like that.

Damn thing jumped in my son's crib one day (before he was born) when we just had a piece of something like a "bed ruffle" on it.  He'd take a step and his foot would go through the springs.  Then another.  Then another.  Finally he started meowing for help.

On 7/2/2019 at 12:54 PM, Borg warner said:

cartoon11.jpg

Some places like to substitute cow stomach.

On 6/30/2019 at 6:24 PM, pipedreams said:

Derringer 45-70 - .410

1553443388_Derringer45-70-_410.jpeg.19c792c8028f9d06efe80fb9d83780da.jpeg

Forget that stuff. My wrists are susceptible to fractures due to age and meds. A Governor with .410 slugs almost crippled me. That derringer would do me in with the first shot. tom. :ambulance:

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, SC Tiger said:

I'm told that when the fecal matter hits the air mover, that you don't even notice how much it hurts to shoot......

In my experience, this is true.

I competed with my Glock 22 and I always noticed the recoil when just punching paper, but never noticed it when competing.

That said, as much as I enjoyed my Blackhawk in .,44  Remington Magnum, I didn't enjoy it all day.

Danged thing used to raise a blister on my thumb.

:biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic