Random Posting

Eric

Chevy Vegas being shipped by train in the 70s. To do this, Vega engineers had to design a special engine oil baffle to prevent oil from entering the No. 1 cylinder, batteries had filler caps located high up on the rear edge of the case to prevent acid spilling, the carburetor float bowl had a special tube that drained gasoline into the vapor canister during shipment, and the windshield washer bottle stood at a 45 degree angle. Plastic spacers were wedged in beside the powertrain to prevent damage to engine and transmission mounts. The wedges were removed when cars were unloaded.

5474FBA4-E294-4B07-821F-2C30902F123D.jpeg.5c0c57151ef7dd17eb07bde5701294f8.jpeg

Reminds me of the iRobot things.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

Fleas are the carriers. There are a couple of plague cases every year in the 4 corners area. It can be transmitted human to human.

In this context, plague is being used as a global name for anything that could/should be vaccinated for.

Edited by Paul53

4 hours ago, railfancwb said:

Top picture - no way without Photoshop!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dunno - if you project a line up from where her toes touch the ground, it looks like it passes through her center of gravity - there looks to be as much weight in front of it as there is behind.  I'll call that a maybe.  How long she could hold it, on the other hand....

That being said, the girl on the Delta flight is insanely cute (and bendy).  Why can't SHE ever be seated next to me on a cross country flight?

-Pat

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Cubdriver said:

That being said, the girl on the Delta flight is insanely cute (and bendy).  Why can't SHE ever be seated next to me on a cross country flight?

But why waste the money on the price of a seat,  when you could just put her in the overhead bin?

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Cubdriver said:

I dunno - if you project a line up from where her toes touch the ground, it looks like it passes through her center of gravity - there looks to be as much weight in front of it as there is behind.  I'll call that a maybe.  How long she could hold it, on the other hand....

-Pat

Reverse Google search turns up that she's a ballet dancer named Kylie Shea.  Her pictures are........interesting.

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic