Random Posting

Eric

6 hours ago, pipedreams said:

image.png.31ffb17d0b87e71a62c333684f0b2599.png

For the record, sandwiches really, REALLY suck at guarding homes!

The last time I entrusted a sandwich to guard my home, I was sorely disappointed upon my return to find half of my stuff AND the sandwich gone. I believe that the sandwich was an accompolise in the burlary... but I can't prove it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Thanks for the heads up on that.  I did miss that.  Still....SUPER Kudos to Delta, that's pretty awsome.

God Bless America

3 hours ago, BMyers said:

Great video, makes you proud. There is just one a little clarification and this is from the webpage of the video:

My name is Brian McConnell, I work for Delta Air Lines and coordinate the Honor Guard program for the military fallen, however the information put out by most people sharing this video is incorrect. I know it has been shared with the heading “Watch what Delta does for Fallen Soldier and his K9” but that info is incorrect. The truth is, the first fallen coming off the aircraft, covered in the U.S. Flag is a soldier missing over 63 years from the Korean War who was identified and was being returned to his family, the second and smaller box was actually additional bone fragments of a soldier who was already sent home and buried, they were to go and be interned with that soldier. When the video was first posted we had a description on the video but as you are probably aware of internet “trolls” got on it and started some very vile comments and disrespectful comments. Some were very hurtful to our military so rather than have the families who have lost a loved one have to see them we shut off the comments, So when it was shared “millions” of times, somebody assumed it was a current conflict soldier and his K9 companion. I have posted in many of the video comments that this is incorrect but when my comment is 8 pages down, nobody sees it.

• Thanks 3

Something worthwhile to ponder.

“Down these mean streets a man must go who is not himself mean, who is neither tarnished nor afraid. He is the hero; he is everything. He must be a complete man and a common man and yet an unusual man. He must be, to use a rather weathered phrase, a man of honor—by instinct, by inevitability, without thought of it, and certainly without saying it. He must be the best man in his world and a good enough man for any world.

“He will take no man’s money dishonestly and no man’s insolence without a due and dispassionate revenge. He is a lonely man and his pride is that you will treat him as a proud man or be very sorry you ever saw him.

“The story is this man’s adventure in search of a hidden truth, and it would be no adventure if it did not happen to a man fit for adventure. If there were enough like him, the world would be a very safe place to live in, without becoming too dull to be worth living in.”

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, tous said:

Something worthwhile to ponder.

“Down these mean streets a man must go who is not himself mean, who is neither tarnished nor afraid. He is the hero; he is everything. He must be a complete man and a common man and yet an unusual man. He must be, to use a rather weathered phrase, a man of honor—by instinct, by inevitability, without thought of it, and certainly without saying it. He must be the best man in his world and a good enough man for any world.

“He will take no man’s money dishonestly and no man’s insolence without a due and dispassionate revenge. He is a lonely man and his pride is that you will treat him as a proud man or be very sorry you ever saw him.

“The story is this man’s adventure in search of a hidden truth, and it would be no adventure if it did not happen to a man fit for adventure. If there were enough like him, the world would be a very safe place to live in, without becoming too dull to be worth living in.”

Amen, but instead we get this;

6B5C65D8-FE7C-4934-AA39-F78BE6090C85.jpeg.93436e67bffe5ee34799b9fe1b7e49a9.jpeg

At some point, they have to go bankrupt from lack of an audience. But I’m afraid there are too many leftists.

Edited by Dric902
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Paul53 said:

It's "Nurses Week" and on FB ER nurses are comparing the gifts received from employers. So far, the winner is giving all the nurses RAPE WHISTLES!

meal prep.jpg

The nurses should get guns to deter rape, not whistles to tell rapists where the victims are...……….

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic