Random Posting

Eric

Tous old friend, I have 3 slide rules I hang onto. Wish I could remember how to use them other than making strait lines.

We are in agreement on automation (Avimation?). I sum it up that eventually it depends on the nut that holds the wheel.

Have any good naps lately?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Dric902 said:

Training should include the off switch when there is an anomalous input.

At least one pilot riding home in a jump seat knew the correction for the event because he remembered reading it in the procedure manual.  He saved one plane suffering from the same problem.  The next day (IIRC) another plane went down from the same problem.

It would seem that if one pilot knew the procedure to shut down the problem source, then all the pilots qualified for that A/C should know it.  It would seem so...………..

• Like 2

On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 5:26 PM, pipedreams said:

bq-5cb361028b149.jpeg

Well, except for the bourbon and cigars, it pretty much defines how I feel.  But, that little voice tells me try Chesed first.  So, I am actually pretty patient, until that balance point tips too far.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, janice6 said:

At least one pilot riding home in a jump seat knew the correction for the event because he remembered reading it in the procedure manual.  He saved one plane suffering from the same problem.  The next day (IIRC) another plane went down from the same problem.

It would seem that if one pilot knew the procedure to shut down the problem source, then all the pilots qualified for that A/C should know it.  It would seem so...………..

“Should” being the operative word there.

foreign trading program?

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Silentpoet said:

My new mail order bride, I need a big envelope to send her back.

F8114F22-1071-4743-90D7-9747D0004057.jpeg

Save your stamp.

i can be there in 45 minutes.

...think she'll mind sitting in the back with the future ex-Mrs. KWal?

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

So, if I wash my filthy lucre in the dishwasher, can I keep it?

Hey!

I left my wallet in my jeans when I washed them. Laundered money isn’t what it is cracked up to be.

The required proof of vehicle insurance cards ended up as clumps of faded illegible un-pealable paper. Varying degrees of damage to the rest of the contents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 4/16/2019 at 4:34 PM, Dric902 said:

0FD42F76-00AD-46E3-8611-3E54D698CB8B.thumb.jpeg.c0b3d0506db7ffd18890e8f2e10cfd56.jpeg

she’s growing up.

gonna have to move the gun cleaning table to the living room.

absolutely a priceless gem.

once set up on the patio and cleaned pistol and rifle upon return from the range.

daughter had a caller. 

message sent/received.

• Like 2

On April 16, 2019 at 4:34 PM, Dric902 said:

0FD42F76-00AD-46E3-8611-3E54D698CB8B.thumb.jpeg.c0b3d0506db7ffd18890e8f2e10cfd56.jpeg

she’s growing up.

gonna have to move the gun cleaning table to the living room.

Mercy certainly has the potential to leave a long trail of broken hearts in her wake, intentional or not.  Good call on relocating the gun cleaning table.  You might want to get a 55 gallon drum of Hoppe's #9, too - I suspect you'll be going through a lot of it.

Good luck to both of you, and I wish her success whatever her career path.  What sort of engineering is she interested in?

-Pat

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cubdriver said:

Mercy certainly has the potential to leave a long trail of broken hearts in her wake, intentional or not.  Good call on relocating the gun cleaning table.  You might want to get a 55 gallon drum of Hoppe's #9, too - I suspect you'll be going through a lot of it.

Good luck to both of you, and I wish her success whatever her career path.  What sort of engineering is she interested in?

-Pat

A 55 gallon drum of industrial strength acid might also get the point across.

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic