Random Posting

Eric

One day,  I happened to look out the window and saw about ten turkeys in the driveway.  They had circled my car and were attacking it.  They really hated my car!

I went downstairs to see what their deal was.  I opened the back door and they all stopped and looked at me.  As I was opening the screen door, they started to slowly amble away.

Then the ol' fatcat bolted out from under the car in just a streak of gray blur and shot into the house like a rocket.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

You'll know when you're in trouble.  When they spend hours just doing their eye makeup and come out looking like zombies.  It seems that each tries to outdo the other with the end result that the makeup gets more and more excessive.  As they grow up  most seem to realize that moderation in all things is good advice.  The really beautiful ones realize that the absolute minimum leaves them as beautiful as God meant them to be.

Disclaimer:  I have a Granddaughter in college that I am turning into a jewelry whore, and she loves every bit of it.

• Like 4

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic