Random Posting

Eric

the connection to 4 and 6 is closed, 5 is blocked
3 is smaller that 2 and will fill to the sideline first, but it is blocked. So while 7 is filling, 3 will top off.

I didn’t see where 5 was blocked on my phone....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On ‎3‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 10:49 AM, Paul53 said:

I wonder what he told the ER staff happened?

The truth:  He built a structure to relive his childhood..  The ER lie: he fell off a ladder. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On ‎3‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 12:30 PM, Cougar_ml said:

I've tried explaining it in English to people who aren't native speakers.  

I'd rather not try again.  Explaining almost anything about the English language to non-native speakers is frustrating to say the least.

As long as it is Spanish, I am fine.  Hebrew I plan on trying to pick up on when I eventually am able to get to synagogue, as they do teach and use it.

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 5:00 PM, pipedreams said:

bq-5c2e32f5eda5f.jpeg.ba7a2d1b744a0b85262f60cd09157232.jpeg28a2.jpeg.4786840ff0157f9e34e0e68c924214ca.jpegbq-5c2f9aa19a28a.jpeg.afbc11edfd1f88a473dbbacfe1e44a76.jpeg

I find her recent anti opioid campaign interesting.  There is absolutely no way she hasn't been on strong opioids after all the work she has had done.  Ptosis surgery has been wonderfully painful.  Clearly, she has had her eyes, face and breasts done to keep up with the Donald's ideal of the perfect woman.  That would imply a of work and a lot of high power opioids that I certainly do not have access too.  The surgery I have had to try and get my eyes from half mast to a regular position, with the possibility of yet another surgery, is not something I am eager for.  Other than clearer vision for LD shooting.

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic