Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Eric

Random Posting

5 hours ago, Dric902 said:

31EBF163-82FE-44F4-B7B1-7B929AE81CF2.jpeg.71c00cd4673c55f9f64d1f918bfd8c43.jpeg

I wouldn’t mind being the reason she finally gets sober after waking up next to me.

• Like 2

On 2/8/2019 at 5:24 PM, Cubdriver said:

I got one of those a week or so ago.  Haven't gotten a chance yet to set it up and play yet, but figure getting feedback on dry firing can't hurt.

-Pat

Would love to hear from anyone usint The Mantix! PM me if possible. They cost less than any local range and don't get frostbite.

I was deep in thought today and whilst deep, I began to wonder.

If I am not deep in thought, am I therefore shallow in thought?

And if I am neither deep nor shallow in thought, where am I?

This calls for a nap.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Paul53 said:

Would love to hear from anyone usint The Mantix! PM me if possible. They cost less than any local range and don't get frostbite.

It isn't perfect, but it provides immediate feedback in a quantifiable way.  Using it on my USP sometimes it will register a shot when I am cocking it or something sets it off.  Not super frequent but it does happen.  I am dry firing a whole lot more with it.  Tonight I did something like 200 shots or close to it between the usp and vp9.  Some pistols require adapters, like my p365 because it has a non standard rail.  I can make it fit on my USP fairly easy, even without a rail adapter.  They make adapters that fir on a variety of magazines for non rail pistols.  They make 3 different ones for the sig p365.  Another negative is that it won't really work with most holsters unless maybe they are designed for a light/laser. So you can't really practice draws in many cases.  But overall I believe it is a good product with some minor flaws.

• Like 1

Just now, Silentpoet said:

51818512_2318009301576277_5487472344488214528_n.jpg

But, Blue Face is ok.  Where are the rules?

• Like 1

they don’t mention how it’s fused or how much payload. But it looks interesting