Random Posting

Eric

9 hours ago, Huaco Kid said:

And then,  Elton did a frenzy, and threw his bench into the crowd,  in a magnificent musical expectation!

Was anyone hurt? Sheesh, I'm afraid to toss a drum stick for fear of poking an eye out. ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1.7 TONS! of meth seized. Need to build a wall to keep out people carrying tons of drugs into the country.

It was stuffed into speakers and loaded into cargo containers headed for Australia.

There goes our trade balance again?

Edited by Paul53
  • Haha 1

You’re supposed to say something like97a7a46166b55671c4f6afce4925d15f.jpg
”you should see the other guy”

hope youre doing well and they got it all

LOL. I’m fine. Nothing so heroic. I had a skin cancer removed from my nose and they finished a skin graft yesterday. The picture was taken before I went in. Today it looks like this.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, C_Hallbert said:

LOL. I’m fine. Nothing so heroic. I had a skin cancer removed from my nose and they finished a skin graft yesterday. The picture was taken before I went in. Today it looks like this.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that Brad Pitt?

you just posted a pic of Brad Pitt didn’t you

:icon38:

good luck with it

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Huaco Kid said:

We don't have that in America.

Both peat bogs and peat moss exist in the United States, although our peat doesn't have the romantic sense that it does in Britain.

There isn't much heather in the US.

Both peat and peat moss are common soil enhancers or gardens.

'Murican peat!

Edited by tous

4 minutes ago, tous said:

Both peat bogs and peat moss exist in the United States, although our peat doesn't have the romantic sense that it does in Britain.

'Murican peat!

My area has a lot of Peat.  A mile from me one bog burned about 40 feet down for around 30 years.  Great source of Carbon Monoxide. The local fire department simply gave up on digging and pouring water on it, they said it will go out sometime.  They were right.  Now it's a mobile home park. 

The Peat bogs around this area are now in more urban areas, so someone decided to "float" houses on a slab on it, and they put in hundreds. I don't know any of the homeowners, but I wonder what the long term results are.

The main problem with Peat (if you use it for fill), is that it won't compact and stays like Jello for many, many years. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Silentpoet said:

I picked up a MantisX dry fire doohickey last month.  Actually helps give dry firing a quantifiable aspect.

I got one of those a week or so ago.  Haven't gotten a chance yet to set it up and play yet, but figure getting feedback on dry firing can't hurt.

-Pat

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

Don't know but we could of had the other candidate.

Doesn't make him progun.  And it doesn't mean he will get my vote again. He has shown me what he thinks of the second amendment and the contempt he has shown indicates to me he does not want my vote.

22 hours ago, tous said:

'Murican peat!

You want peat? Come to south central Alaska.

• Thanks 2

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic