Random Posting

Eric

3 hours ago, Eric said:

It wouldn't be bad. Most of the important parts are there. The windshield is from a Tri-Five Thunderbird. The taillights are from a 1954 Buick, if I remember correctly. I imagine most of the other parts are similarly off-the-shelf parts from other cars of the era.

Glass is always the hardest part of an obscure restoration.  Everything else a skilled craftsman can make.  Last I heard there were 1 or 2 people left that could make custom glass and they were up there in age.

• Like 2

Eric, she had actually UNTWISTED slightly when she woke up as I was trying to get the stupid iPhone to take the pictures of her.  That for her is not an uncommon sleeping position.  Just looking at her makes my back hurt.  Pretzel kitteh.

-Pat

• Like 1

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, Cubdriver said:

Eric, she had actually UNTWISTED slightly when she woke up as I was trying to get the stupid iPhone to take the pictures of her.  That for her is not an uncommon sleeping position.  Just looking at her makes my back hurt.  Pretzel kitteh.

-Pat

Those are great pics. I wish I was that limber. Every time I try to lick myself, I pull a muscle and usually fall off the bed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic