Random Posting

Eric

Norma and Sonia were talking about their grandchildren after the holidays. Norma said, "My daughter-in-law stopped making my grandchildren send their 'thank you' notes. Each year I sent the grandchildren a card with a generous check inside. I always received a lovely `thank you' note. However, since my daughter-in-law stopped making the grandkids send thank you notes, I never hear from them."

Sonia said, "My daughter-in-law never made the grandchildren send `thank you' notes. I too send them a very generous check. However, for the past several years, I hear from them within a week after they receive it. In fact, they each pay me a personal visit."

"Wow," remarked Norma. "I wish mine would do that."

"You can, Norma, you can."

"How?" Norma asked

"Simple. Do what I do. Don't sign the check."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Swampfox762 said:

AVvXsEjtwDy2K6-qqLV1Re3NkbUXoXohYwIdNdCsF1Oj24Lheif_FS8kBQ5m2KeKfp4ZhKHC5zb14gPWwugLVMI4LVoTj0fYBX8C7X2n3P-4Qdcp93u8p8OecAesC1JV6wKk-hI1WTXczrPY9jzTiXRTtStmnb2rqTt2Hav5WbLDBpO2gvfNlB6SEJEXJrobJQ=s526

I don't believe a known liar and every "fact checker".  When I see "fact checked" I know that the stated result is false and just pushing their opinion.  Same with statements from self proclaimed "experts".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, pipedreams said:

62a5585a5d19b5b6.png

When my wife says she's wrong (preferably in a very public place) I act like I can't hear her and keep telling her that it's ok to admit when she's wrong, no one thinks poorly of someone that freely admits she's wrong, to be big enough to admit when your wrong means you are a good person and gain credibility.

One time in the grocery store I kept her going while I went into the next isle.  I kept saying I couldn't hear her till she finally hollered loudly "I'm wrong!!!".

A guy at the end of the isle damn near lost it laughing at her.  I told her that he'd probably never heard a woman say that before.

We have lots of fun in public.

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, gwalchmai said:

Freckles, who'd a thunk? That can make up for a lot of liberalism...

Jan Smithers in Bikini - Body, Height, Weight, Nationality, Net Worth, and  More - Celebs in Bikinis

When I was little I had a lot of freckles.  MY mother was a true Redhead.  She used to make me feel better saying that, freckles are "angel kisses".  I see them on women and know she was right!