Random Posting

Eric

5 hours ago, Huaco Kid said:

The best part of gas station work,  is trying to take someone's expired credit card.

We'd get a bonus for capturing an expired Gulf card.

But, small-town Texans don't like you taking their card.

"But, Sir!  It expired last year."

"Do you want your face in that boot-cleaner over there,  or do you want to give me my card back?"

"Have a nice day."

I’m so glad I missed the early credit card days. We were cash unless you were an old established customer then we took checks. The only charge cards we took were our in house cards for business only. 

By the time of “pay at the pump” we had sold our stations. If a company with an account didn’t pay, we cut them off. Then took them to court or filed a lien on the company. Only one plumber screwed us over. 

• Like 2

• Administrators
1 minute ago, pipedreams said:

3820f79c06dba142.png

Well, you've got to. It's the principle of the matter. Honor sometimes demands pigheaded, unreasonable, indefensible obstinance and we must rise to the challenge, or what are we? Reasonable? Reasonable *******.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

I HAD TO LOOK THIS UP AS I WAS NOT SURE THE EXACT MEANING

Cherchez la femme ‹ Post ‹ Proverb Hunter

This is one of those proverbs that have remained more common in their original form than in English translation. It is the French for 'Find the woman' and means that
******** whenever there is any trouble there is usually woman behind it.********

• Haha 1