Random Posting

Eric

19 hours ago, Historian said:

Truly a legend.  Bowden...at Florida Field...that was the most serious bit of land in the state.

Very good times.

Florida Field, aka The Swamp, is in Gainesville, where the Univ. of Floriduh Gators routinely dominated the FSU Seminoles in the early '70's, in my time, before Bowden arrived in the mid-70's.  The FSU stadium in Tallamatatchee is called Doak.

:599c64b322d5b_tongueout:

14 minutes ago, ChuteTheMall said:

Florida Field, aka The Swamp, is in Gainesville, where the Univ. of Floriduh Gators routinely dominated the FSU Seminoles in the early '70's, in my time, before Bowden arrived in the mid-70's.  The FSU stadium in Tallamatatchee is called Doak.

:599c64b322d5b_tongueout:

It's good....to be...a Florida....Gator.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Historian said:

It's good....to be...a Florida....Gator.

I was on the Hogtown faculty for three years in the 80s. I was back there in June for my daughter's wedding at Kanapaha. I didn't recognize the place, except for the squirrels and the humidity. :supergrin:

23 minutes ago, gwalchmai said:

I was on the Hogtown faculty for three years in the 80s. I was back there in June for my daughter's wedding at Kanapaha. I didn't recognize the place, except for the squirrels and the humidity. :supergrin:

You mean Kanapaha botanical gardens?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Swampfox762 said:

Well...THAT was a smorgasbord of cool stuff!!!:cool:  Thanks!  Sorry...I just like "pictures'and ****.  I like a good conversation too, but I like "Visual".  That Table..to probably a wine cellar, or safe room, was cool.

Im with you on that after reading depressing news i like to chill with a cold one and just look at cool pictures myself.

• Like 2