Random Posting

Eric

On 8/5/2021 at 11:43 AM, Historian said:

Thank you sir.

I went to the Doc about a week ago because i had spent the previous four days with a gastro issue that was causing me to live in the bathroom.   It was pretty grim.

Anyway.   The first doctor took and x-ray and said he could prescribe something for my arse but that I had a bigger issue to address.

Anyway.   CT scan was done today....and clear!   

Great to hear you are good to go Historian you are good dude and i always enjoy your input on this site. Glad to hear you ok.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Historian said:

Thank you, sir.   Means a lot.

I'm only 48.  So this would have been statistically early.   However, i have enjoyed wrecking myself over the years.  :)

Holy cow Historian i feel terrible now i thought you were like in your sixties. Dude i am so sorry for aging you. I just thought you were an older wiser dude. I am 3 years older than you. Sorry bro for aging you. 

• Like 1

this  crazy freak is telling me now shes studying law for a hobby i ask are you trying to become a lawyer and thats were she tell me shes doing this as a hobby. i said bullshit she got mad called me all sorts of names then 4 days later she  texts me and tells me she loves me and hates her verbally abusive husband. mind you she got divorced from a verbally abusive husband 3 years ago and now shes married to another one. fuckin psycho. 

• Haha 2

man i found some honet tripel hiney damit honey jesus anyway 10% four shots of beam and i am feeliong good. so i called my local newspaper editor and asked him why he hasnt covered any of the election fraud or fauci fraud. i told him he was a liberal cock sucker and now i am banned form the site and was told not to call them anymore

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

you guy swatch anyu of these ghost shows? i do and i am about to try to email these phony bastards and ask if i can become a paid employee and be the debunker guy. i mean if there is a real ghost i will say yeah i seen it if not i will call them out for their bullshit. think they will hire me?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Hook said:

Holy cow Historian i feel terrible now i thought you were like in your sixties. Dude i am so sorry for aging you. I just thought you were an older wiser dude. I am 3 years older than you. Sorry bro for aging you. 

No worries, my man.  I tend to present older.

Most people are surprised (at least online) to know that I'm a bit younger.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Hook said:

Dafuq you pologizin for? Don't you remember trying to add those three years at the liquor store back when we were all 17? :greensupergrin:

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, gwalchmai said:

Dafuq you pologizin for? Don't you remember trying to add those three years at the liquor store back when we were all 17? :greensupergrin:

Ha!   I found out if you ordered a very dry Tanqueray martini, shaken, not stirred, extra olives, in a rock's glass.....

They don't card you.... :whistling:

• Haha 3