Random Posting

Eric

10 hours ago, Hook said:

Little rant incoming.  So one of the girls that works upstairs got beat up by her boyfriend and it’s pissing me off the more I think about it. She’s a very nice gal. Not bad looking at all but that’s irrelevant. I am thinking this little prick needs a visit and I think I want to be that visitor. I hate to catch a case but god damn that little prick needs his payback. I know I need to stay out of it but damn it pisses me off. Rant off. Boy I do love a good brawl and am pretty damn good at it but I know I need to leave **** alone. Hopefully her dad takes care of it. He’s an older dude but you guys know the saying about how old guys got old. Best to put the whiskey down and just forget about it. Now the rant is off. 

There are OLD PILOTS and BOLD PILOTS but there are no OLD BOLD PILOTS

Make the proper analogy

• Like 2

How many times have you gone into a drawer, pulled out a pen and found it would not write? What did you do with it?

Years ago .. I had the occasion to go to a friends office to get a "sign off" on a project, he opens a drawer pulls out a pen...IT DOESN'T WRITE .  PUTS THE PEN BACK IN THE DRAWER... !    Pulls out another one IT DOESN'T WRITE same thing

SO, I said ,,, WTF are you doing? He looks at me and says WHAT. I say how many of those pens in your drawer don't write...he says I DONNO  I couldn't speak......

Do YOU save pens that DON'T WRITE?

• Haha 4

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Schmidt Meister said:

Oh Supreme Administrator, Imperial Regulator of The Blog, @Eric, please consider adding an angry emoji to the emoji response selection. It would be a most welcomed addition. Thanks in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. 

Emoji - Angry - Face.png

:angryfire: This one isn’t angry enough?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Woman  and child have to pass through my bedroom to access rest of the house. We hardly speak  during pass thru  or if I join them over there. Then I put my butt on the toilet and the 3 year old has to come ask if I'm "going pee pee. Few minutes later his mom comes in and ask if I know where her kid is? ER Nurse, I long ago  got  used to seeing neked bodies of all shapes, sizes, colors, I have no modesty at all. But I can't understand why the only time people talk to me is when I'm on the throne?

fb notice us.jpg

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DAKA said:

How many times have you gone into a drawer, pulled out a pen and found it would not write? What did you do with it?

Years ago .. I had the occasion to go to a friends office to get a "sign off" on a project, he opens a drawer pulls out a pen...IT DOESN'T WRITE .  PUTS THE PEN BACK IN THE DRAWER... !    Pulls out another one IT DOESN'T WRITE same thing

SO, I said ,,, WTF are you doing? He looks at me and says WHAT. I say how many of those pens in your drawer don't write...he says I DONNO  I couldn't speak......

Do YOU save pens that DON'T WRITE?

No, I throw those away on the spot. tom.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A man was stopped by a game-warden in a Park recently with two buckets of fish leaving a lake well known for its fishing.

The game warden asked the man, “Do you have a license to catch those fish?”

The man replied to the game warden, “No, sir. These are my pet fish.”

“Pet fish?!” the warden replied.

“Yes, sir. Every night I take these here fish down to the lake and let them swim around for a while. I whistle and they jump back into their buckets, and I take em home.”

“That’s a bunch of crap! Fish can’t do that!” replied the warden in disbelief.

The man looked at the game warden for a moment and then said, “Here, I’ll show you. It really works.”

“O.K. I’ve GOT to see this!” The game warden was curious.

The man poured the fish into the river and stood and waited…

After several minutes, the game warden turned to the man and said, “Well?”

“Well, what?” the man responded.

“When are you going to call them back?” the game warden prompted.

“Call who back?” the man asked.

“The FISH,” the warden said sternly.

“What fish?” the man asked.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Historian said:

Plenty...but...I think I like the title he gave you.

Perhaps you should go with that.

I actually wanted it to where I didn't have to do the quote thing and then put one small emoji in a nother separate comment box. I wanted to be able to pick the angry emoji from the emoji line-up like it would be in a civilized blog ..... (snicker)

• Like 1