Random Posting

Eric

11 hours ago, MO Fugga said:

Natural, rather than forced gerrymandering. Possible new house seats up for grabs. Change on the national level must be subject to the most strict of scrutiny. We're fooked, laddie?

In the old days  the  voters chose the representatives. Now the representatives choose the voters!

• Like 2

• Administrators

Guys, I am going to ask once again that any content concerning COVID issues be put in the COVID thread, or in a new thread of your making. That includes meme, joke, pic posts, etc.

1 hour ago, Paul53 said:

In the old days  the  voters chose the representatives. Now the representatives choose the voters!

And once the 17th amendment was in place, who chooses federal level Senators? State legislatures no longer do, and the Senators once elected seem to be concerned about voters in their states no more than six months out of six years. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, ChuteTheMall said:

What is that doing over there? That's gonna smash my car! |  *Bang*; *Snap*; *Crunch* | image tagged in memes,blank transparent square,funny,funny memes,you had one job,car crash | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

You have to understand...This can happen,,,because....The power company was supposed to be moved. but they have not "gotten to it yet"

Happened to me on a driveway I designed for access to a Dumpster site for a school in Brooklyn NY  not my fault....really   The were supposed to ............................

• Like 1

Little rant incoming.  So one of the girls that works upstairs got beat up by her boyfriend and it’s pissing me off the more I think about it. She’s a very nice gal. Not bad looking at all but that’s irrelevant. I am thinking this little prick needs a visit and I think I want to be that visitor. I hate to catch a case but god damn that little prick needs his payback. I know I need to stay out of it but damn it pisses me off. Rant off. Boy I do love a good brawl and am pretty damn good at it but I know I need to leave **** alone. Hopefully her dad takes care of it. He’s an older dude but you guys know the saying about how old guys got old. Best to put the whiskey down and just forget about it. Now the rant is off. 

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

0cdd0e603e6ea2f1.png

Well that’s just ridiculously wrong! It’s impossible that it was assembled by blm, that would require work and they would never stoop  so low as to participate in manual labor.

• Like 2