Random Posting

Eric

13 minutes ago, gwalchmai said:

How many posts do you post about people posting too many posts? Now you, like me, only post great, innerstin' content which discerning viewers appreciate and enjoy. However, there is that small fraction of the BS viewership which lacks the sophistication to appreciate the richness of my content (and yours). By extrapolation, I can see how it's possible that some content which I personally do not fully appreciate may in fact be enjoyed by other readers, so I try to simply scroll on by (foolish pride, is all that I have left so let me hide... oops, sorry). 

Try it

go and find 200 or more memes, post them on at least one forum today.....and tomorrow...and everyday for literally years.

there must be a deep seated psychological reason for an obsession like that. Trolling for attention and outrage.

you and I, along with the vast majority here,  can think for ourselves and temper our proclivities. 
it’s really just sympathy and an attempt at intervention for those suffering from....memeaholicism

TOP DEFINITION

Brittany: My roommate Gwen is SUCH a memeaholic! She is always on 4chan, and she sings that rickroll song in the shower
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Memeaholic

I always though the very definition of modern first world problems was being lactose intolerant or toenail fungus, but the internet age is another thing all together. Pitiful 

Edited by Dric902

*begin rant*

This is supposed to be a forum where we post random content, and post random comments about what's been posted.

Knock off the arguing about who's posting what, and who's ignoring who.  It doesn't do ANYTHING to improve the quality of this thread, and just annoys people.

If you don't like someone or whatever, feel free to start a new thread.

If you want to argue anything political, take it to the "politics" forum.

those of us not directly involved are getting really tired of this crap, and It's just a matter of time before our behavior on here forces Erik to start having to intervene.  

I personally really like this place, and hate making more work for the big guy, so could you please try to show a little respect for all he's done by not having pissing contests about everything?

I might be out of line saying all this, but I think some of you are forgetting this place is here for a reason, and it isn't just to try to put others down.  Everyone has a right to disagree, but this particular thread is not the place for it.

*end rant*

Edited by Cougar_ml
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, gwalchmai said:

How many posts do you post about people posting too many posts?   Now you, like me, only post great, innerstin' content which discerning viewers appreciate and enjoy. However, there is that small fraction of the BS viewership which lacks the sophistication to appreciate the richness of my content (and yours). By extrapolation, I can see how it's possible that some content which I personally do not fully appreciate may in fact be enjoyed by other readers, so I try to simply scroll on by (foolish pride, is all that I have left so let me hide... oops, sorry). 

"Just Walk on by"...:anim_lol::patriot:

Clap.gif

• Thanks 1

• Administrators

Guys, I have had enough of this. I hate being put in the position to have to play the heavy, but once again, this is where I find myself. If you want to participate on this site, the bickering and insults are going to stop. Right now. I have too much on my plate right now to deal with this crap.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Dric902 said:

Try it

go and find 200 or more memes, post them on at least one forum today.....and tomorrow...and everyday for literally years.

there must be a deep seated psychological reason for an obsession like that. Trolling for attention and outrage.

you and I, along with the vast majority here,  can think for ourselves and temper our proclivities. 
it’s really just sympathy and an attempt at intervention for those suffering from....memeaholicism

TOP DEFINITION

Brittany: My roommate Gwen is SUCH a memeaholic! She is always on 4chan, and she sings that rickroll song in the shower
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Memeaholic

I always though the very definition of modern first world problems was being lactose intolerant or toenail fungus, but the internet age is another thing all together. Pitiful 

Man, I don't have time to read 200 posts per day, much less make them. You'd be amazed at how hard I have to work just to accomplish so little. :supergrin:

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, gwalchmai said:

Man, I don't have time to read 200 posts per day, much less make them. You'd be amazed at how hard I have to work just to accomplish so little. :supergrin:

I’m being nice, not hurting any cupcake feelings

so I’m not saying anything 

Edited by Dric902

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic