Random Posting

Eric

10 hours ago, Swampfox762 said:

DAMN!!!!

tumblr_o3ggdjKRrd1ukldkho1_400.gif

He's lucky he was able to let go of the bar and not have his fingers pinched between the bar and the rack below. One of my weight lifting partners lost the last 1/2 in. of a finger that way.

• Sad 2

• Administrators

Below is my North American Arms Guardian, chambered in .32ACP. It is a near-identical copy of the Seacamp, but with a few genuine improvements. First, it has a frame-mounted mag release, instead of the Euro-style release on the heal of the gun. Two, it has a takedown button to remove the slide. With the Seacamp, you have to stick a paperclip or something through a hole in the side of the frame under the slide, to disassemble the pistol. Third, I've owned both pistols and I have found the Guardian to be less finnicky with ammo choice.

I took a shot of the Guardian beside my Kel-Tec P3-AT. I usually wear the P3-AT inside the waistband of shorts or sweats, using the belt clip. I replaced three P3-ATs because of corrosion on the slides and barrels, until I bought a hard chromed model. Problem solved.

The .32ACP Guardian kicks worse than the .380 Kel-Tec, by a fair margin. The Guardians and Seacamps are not pleasant pistols to shoot. The polymer frame and locked breech action of the Kel-Tec really tames the recoil though. It is a great pistol. I owned the Guardian before the Kel-Tecs hit the market. I haven't carried it since, but I've hung on to it.

IMG_7010.JPG.337b19084b3897f60c0abf2d84e0215c.JPG

IMG_7009.JPG.8c5af0562d97a334666c27a5ff21aa7f.JPG

IMG_7012.JPG.3fe5a4576aaa63ef63dee3d73ee76429.JPG

I'm not sure if it is still the case, but at the time I began buying Kel-Tecs, the P-32 was the thinnest production locked breech auto pistol ever produced.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I know some around here enjoy bourbon as I do. But whatever you do not ever even think of trying this ****!! It tastes like liquid peanut butter with two pounds of sugar. Pure **** poured the whole bottle down the drain. My friend that recommended it just got a nasty text telling him his taste is for ****

28122438-F791-470C-A564-725E705FB493.jpeg

• Sad 3

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic