Random Posting

Eric

15 hours ago, railfancwb said:

Do you have a link showing that Trump accelerated the date of her execution?

My understanding is that he could have commuted the sentence (say to life without parole) or pardoned the murderess or done nothing and let the clock tick down. I don’t think he could hurry the execution to an earlier date. 

Aaargh! I believed what I read on 2 different main stream media sites. I am unable to find them now and I'm in the embarrassing spot of not living up to a standard I hold others to. I humbly thank you for catching my lapse in judgement. I stand corrected. Paul.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Paul53 said:

Aaargh! I believed what I read on 2 different main stream media sites.

It's not your fault really. I read the same thing on several sites and quite frankly, i think they were factually incorrect.    

Hate to say it but a lot of journalists don't do the research they should.  There are a lot of laws that have to be followed and boxes checked before the state can perform an execution.  

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Historian said:

A single action in .45 long colt would make a fine home defense firearm.   

Grudgingly shot my son's "Judge" with .45 Long Colt in it.  I was amazed at how soft it felt......  Bullseye at 30 feet added the icing to the cake.  I still couldn't buy one though.

3 hours ago, pipedreams said:

Damn, she's pissed...

c6a6f6baa7e46aa2.png

BIL's girl friend was pissed at him and actually left foot prints from her shoes all the way down the side of his new 65 Chevy SS.

The next time I saw her I asked her how she could be earning a degree in Psychology when she was so screwed up! 

She said she had to go for self analysis as a prerequisite for her degree.  So she would know her problems and not let them influence her in a diagnosis.

I then knew that her degree was Bull S****!

Edited by janice6
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic