Random Posting

Eric

11 minutes ago, Swampfox762 said:

Thanks my friend!!  Those are courtesy of Pipedreams !  :greensupergrin:  I've got some in the Swampfox thread too.

You both have taste and I have made an error on who posted.

I must have been looking at that Smith in the center.   Have mercy that's a nice heater. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Historian said:

So I want to know.  

We have minimum staffing at the SO/EOC because everyone wants to me home on Thrs.

The guy in the office of management and budget with 2600+ plus stuck print jobs...in the cue

Should we send the SRT team to make sure he's alive!?

Probably should. That could be the “Help! I’m kidnapped and held for ransom!” secret message. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, railfancwb said:

I want to say that is a neat fancy trick.

Based on the discolored patio tiles in that area, though, I think this is merely the dog’s latrine.  

As with old age, the trick here is for the Dog to not piss on himself during the gymnastics.

7 hours ago, Silentpoet said:

4CB626CD-AE1A-4E50-818A-B58FD24228DD.jpeg

I get some embarassed giggles at the grocery store when my wife starts "browsing" the good stuff on the shelves that aren't on the list.

I loudly proclaim that if she can't control herself, I may be forced to get a beautiful collar for her with a long gold leash.  You'd be surprised at the number of ladies that smile at that.  My wife included.

Yesterday a woman listening to my wife and I  kidding and enjoying each other, told my wife she wanted to follow us around the store. 

She said we made her made her day and made her laugh.  She said she has had a very bad week, without a reason to laugh.  When my wife repeated to me what she said, I felt bad for her.

Edited by janice6
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic