Random Posting

Eric

Holy Flurkin' Snit!  How do people live like this? 

Maryland, proper, is bad enough, but the Philly-Baltimore-DC corridor is insane!  wow.  It took me two hours to go the last 5 miles.  And that was on a Saturday morning! 

Screaming in the streets over fender-benders is their favorite pastime.  I don't know how you keep score.  Maybe it's like a rolling average, or something.

Thank God I'm a country boy.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

There's the Guatemalan consulate on one side, and the San Salvador consulate on the other.  The restaurants around here are, well, ahem, different.  Mostly too dangerous to go to, anyway.

But I did find pupusas!!  Food Of The Gods.  I bought twenty, because I don't see much eating out in my future.  Chorizo y queso!! 

I'll just survive off of them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

There's a 7-Eleven behind the hotel, that I wanted to go to but I've been watching out the window...

There's a nice gentleman that opens the door for everyone going in and out.  He's out there all day and all night.  And his jovial cohorts, that wander up and down the sidewalks and parking lot, greeting every newcomer with well wishes.

The protocol seems to be that you tip the doorman on the way out.  If not, his entourage crowds you, out of genuine decorum concern, and you get your hat flipped off backwards and all your bags knocked onto the ground.  That rascally bunch!  It must be a custom, handed down through the generations.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 3

4 minutes ago, Huaco Kid said:

The nice doorman.  His name is Jeeves.:

The striped-arm-guy really likes 7-11, because he never leaves.

That other guy showed up and just started rolling around on the ground, for some reason.

22.thumb.jpg.20573b8d772f1c21f076cd40f115d130.jpg

Someone needs to tune their asses up big time. tom.

• Thanks 1

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic