Random Posting

Eric

Hey how you all doin? Didnt know where else to say hey again so i put it here. Guess my other account got closed or locked. I sent emails trying to reset my password and never got a response so i opened a new account. Kept telling me i was locked out. Hopefully i dont screw this login up or whatever. Still ahave been watching the site just couldnt log in.

• Like 1

• Administrators
10 minutes ago, Hook said:

Hey how you all doin? Didnt know where else to say hey again so i put it here. Guess my other account got closed or locked. I sent emails trying to reset my password and never got a response so i opened a new account. Kept telling me i was locked out. Hopefully i dont screw this login up or whatever. Still ahave been watching the site just couldnt log in.

What email address were you sending the emails to? I never got any. Sorry for your troubles. Let me know how you tried to contact me and I’ll try to figure out why it didn’t work.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Eric said:

What email address were you sending the emails to? I never got any. Sorry for your troubles. Let me know how you tried to contact me and I’ll try to figure out why it didn’t work.

Hey Eric i just did the password reset at the sign in page. I swear i wrote the password down. But i kept trying and i kept getting the sign in name or password was incorrect and then it locked me out. So tried a few more times but i kept getting the same thing. I dont know if i wrote the password down the  wrong way or what.

• Like 1

• Administrators
35 minutes ago, Hook said:

Hey Eric i just did the password reset at the sign in page. I swear i wrote the password down. But i kept trying and i kept getting the sign in name or password was incorrect and then it locked me out. So tried a few more times but i kept getting the same thing. I dont know if i wrote the password down the  wrong way or what.

So, you didn’t try to email me/the site directly, using the contact us link? I was afraid that maybe it wasn’t working. I should probably make the contact us link more prominent. Glad you were able to get on. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Eric said:

So, you didn’t try to email me/the site directly, using the contact us link? I was afraid that maybe it wasn’t working. I should probably make the contact us link more prominent. Glad you were able to get on. 

No I didn’t email you directly I didn’t really know how. Just cool to be able to chat with you all again. 

• Like 1

These are the mountains I went caribou hunting last week had to hike and climb these were not fun. Off to the left is were things went bad. Lost my phone sprained my wrist. Second one is the one I had to hike up to get back to the road. The walk back about five miles to my suv. What a crappy adventure. Crap meant to the right it’s a deep valley off to the left and up is the road. Those lines are the caribou’s path.

38082388-86FC-471E-BD42-767530CA333C.jpeg

AD45C52F-D8EF-4CE0-A124-D120D200B095.jpeg

Edited by Hook
  • Thanks 1

On 10/28/2020 at 9:47 AM, deputy tom said:

Where are you, Philthadelpia? tom.

In west Killadelphia, all tweaked and crazed
On the jobsite was where I spent all of my days
When a bunch of blm'ers that were up to no good
Started making trouble in the neighborhoods...

I didn't get into any "riots",  but I did drive through streets crowded with very angry people.

• Sad 2

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic