Random Posting

Eric

56 minutes ago, Swampfox762 said:

Interesting Question...

I have a small amount of old silver coins, (I also have a Scale to measure, so the coins could be cut)...I have other things, but this question really did get me thinkin...How bout Ya'll?

barter.JPG

I suspect ammunition will always be useful. As will so called “Junk Silver” United States coins. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Swampfox762 said:

Sorry, I had to post this...

doggie%2Bdeath%2Bcamp.JPG

I saw a tv thing,  where some animal-rights group was pulling an undercover video capture at an animal pound.  They had a huge metal box with a lawnmower engine hooked to it.  The pound-guy was explaining that they had to put the older dogs in first,  because if you put the puppies in first,  the older dogs would freak when it was their turn.

Then the pound-guy noticed their camera and called them out,  on video.

"You don't like this??  Neither do I.  Back your car up here and take them all home with you?  No? You "can't"?  Give us enough money to feed them today and then come back tomorrow and give us more money.  No?  You "can't"?  Call someone to come get them.  At least take one with you.  No?  Either take them,  or pull that rope on the engine.  Or do we just let them starve?  You decide."

• Sad 6

22 minutes ago, Huaco Kid said:

I saw a tv thing,  where some animal-rights group was pulling an undercover video capture at an animal pound.  They had a huge metal box with a lawnmower engine hooked to it.  The pound-guy was explaining that they had to put the older dogs in first,  because if you put the puppies in first,  the older dogs would freak when it was their turn.

Then the pound-guy noticed their camera and called them out,  on video.

"You don't like this??  Neither do I.  Back your car up here and take them all home with you?  No? You "can't"?  Give us enough money to feed them today and then come back tomorrow and give us more money.  No?  You "can't"?  Call someone to come get them.  At least take one with you.  No?  Either take them,  or pull that rope on the engine.  Or do we just let them starve?  You decide."

Heart breaking...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic