Random Posting

Eric

Google the Bruce Lee Green Hornet,  where they had to get better tv cameras, which did n't exist yet.

Bruce is standing there,  ready to punch the guy,  which is standing there....

they are both standing there,  and the guy disappears.  Bruce is still there.

Nobody moved.

Bruce kicked the guy so fast (they told him to not really do a real kick),  that the camera couldn't even capture it.

So they filmed it all over again next week.

• Administrators

Dude, if you are going to do these marathon stream of consciousness post strings, please post them in a thread set aside for it. I’m not trying to cramp your style. Have at it, but not in other people’s threads, ok?  Thanks  

• Like 4

2 hours ago, BobinAK said:

I was searching for bore site stuff about a year ago and cane across this site with the other ones. Been keeping up with the random posting and the political posting thread. And just browsing around seems like an interesting yet different site. I really enjoy the funny photos and conversations you guys have. Might even consider joining. I’m not a real talkative person but you guys seem like some nice folks. Really enjoy what you guys post. Nice to see someone else on here from AK. 

Hey man! Welcome! Please do stick around. Always nice to have the input and perspective of people from foreign countries, lol! I kid. Best friend moved to ANC from Florida after doing a year of contract work up there. I visit every chance I get.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic