Random Posting

Eric

57 minutes ago, Swampfox762 said:

That's really a thing with you huh.  Sorry bro.  I'll do my best to make you happy.

Some "Random Postings" are also Funny.  Like I said, Sorry.  I'll try to consider YOUR feelings more....

err, actually, it was a thing done a long time ago from the guy nice enough to host this site, and specifically why that other thread was made.  

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Cougar_ml said:

err, actually, it was a thing done a long time ago from the guy nice enough to host this site, and specifically why that other thread was made.  

I'll do the best I can bro.  Possibly, I just don't know the difference between "Random Posting", and "Random Political/Social posting". 

Honestly, I've never had any complaints by anyone but you.  But...I'll try better.   To Me, Everything is Social Posting.  I'm not that much of a nit picker, but obviously, this bothers you...so I'll try "better"...    

47 minutes ago, Swampfox762 said:

806.jpg

I've figured out why Seattle and Portland have so many blm protests,  with a huge number of white participants.

They are two of the largest liberal cities with an overwhelming white percentage of population.

If they tried it in Chicago, Atlanta or Detroit,  they'd all be mugged and dead in one night.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Swampfox762 said:

I'll do the best I can bro.  Possibly, I just don't know the difference between "Random Posting", and "Random Political/Social posting". 

Honestly, I've never had any complaints by anyone but you.  But...I'll try better.   To Me, Everything is Social Posting.  I'm not that much of a nit picker, but obviously, this bothers you...so I'll try "better"...    

dude, you can chill with trying to make this seem like I have a major issue with this.

I don't, I really don't.

I just try to point out to people that what they are doing might be going against the entire point of the different threads, so that Eric doesn't end up coming down on us and having to talk to everyone about it as he has done in the past.  He has very clearly asked that things that are political/social in nature NOT get posted to this thread, and has a thread specifically for them.  

The point of what I was trying to say is that some of the memes that have been posted here are starting to drift into the political/social realm.  I'm not stating that they can't be posted here, only that it might be more appropriate elsewhere.  

10 minutes ago, Cougar_ml said:

dude, you can chill with trying to make this seem like I have a major issue with this.

I don't, I really don't.

I just try to point out to people that what they are doing might be going against the entire point of the different threads, so that Eric doesn't end up coming down on us and having to talk to everyone about it as he has done in the past.  He has very clearly asked that things that are political/social in nature NOT get posted to this thread, and has a thread specifically for them.  

The point of what I was trying to say is that some of the memes that have been posted here are starting to drift into the political/social realm.  I'm not stating that they can't be posted here, only that it might be more appropriate elsewhere.  

Well, I'm sorry.  

I REALLY do the best I can in making the major decision where to post a mem or whatever I post.  I'm not doing anything on purpose to hurt this thread. 

I guess sometimes I don't agree with you on where a mem or post should be placed and that's all it is, really.   

Random Posting, or Social Posting? 

Social posting is combined with Political...Like I said, sometimes you may think one of my posts goes in  Political/Social, and I just look at as a Random posting...Usually Funny or sarcastic humor.  I'll try better.  But honestly, I only graduated high school so I'm not really that deep.  Also, my spelling sucks too!  I use to get called out on that all the time on other boards...anyway...I'll do my best.  I been jumped on by the boss before, and I'm sure if I'm that out of line...he'll do it again.   

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic