Random Posting

Eric

16 hours ago, Silentpoet said:

FFAC0D0B-3A10-4F37-800A-82E421502AFD.jpeg

15 hours ago, Silentpoet said:

Thanks, it was the second magazine out of my p365.  Maybe 5 yards. Out of all my shooting that day I had 1 shot go wild and into the 9 ring at about 7 yards. 1 other shot went into the 9 ring at maybe 10-12 yards but the target was swinging a bit.

What about those three shots on the left, in a straight line in the 8 ring?  Conveniently forgot about THOSE, didn't you?  

:anim_lol:

14 hours ago, Moshe said:

Image result for shooting up the place animated gif

What happened there?  Did the forend of the rifle explode or was it muzzle blast destroying the stand?  I can't get a good look at the rifle to tell if it is in tact.

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, SC Tiger said:

What happened there?  Did the forend of the rifle explode or was it muzzle blast destroying the stand?  I can't get a good look at the rifle to tell if it is in tact.

The barrel blew open.  Keep watching the clip - you can clearly see it has split along the rifling grooves and opened up like a cage in the middle as the gun jumps up and points near vertically, and still as it comes down.  Obstructed, or would a super hot overcharged round do something like that?

-Pat

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Cubdriver said:

The barrel blew open.  Keep watching the clip - you can clearly see it has split along the rifling grooves and opened up like a cage in the middle as the gun jumps up and points near vertically, and still as it comes down.  Obstructed, or would a super hot overcharged round do something like that?

-Pat

Now that you've told me I see it.  The damn rifle kept moving around so I would THINK I saw something but couldn't be sure.

Barrel obstruction maybe?

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic