Random Posting

Eric

Due to global warming and the icecaps melting,  the water will tend towards the equator because of centrifugal force.  This will shift much weight of the earth from the poles to the equator.
The next major planetary conjunction, along with the shifting magnetic north, and the water migration,   will cause the earth to tilt 90°.
Quickly or gradually???
Better party and have fun while you can.
Max out your credit cards!

I refute this theory. A shift in distribution of Earth’s Mass to the Equator will occur as polar ice melts, but this mass shift will increase Earth’s gyroscopic stability.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, C_Hallbert said:

I refute this theory. A shift in distribution of Earth’s Mass to the Equator will occur as polar ice melts, but this mass shift will increase Earth’s gyroscopic stability.

However the days will be shorter than 24 hours due to the increased gyroscopic rotation due to the angular momentum.

with the moon keeping its rotation by being tidally locked it will be pushed farther away, affecting the tides while the oceans will rise at the equator.

human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together....mass hysteria

However the days will be shorter than 24 hours due to the increased gyroscopic rotation due to the angular momentum.
with the moon keeping its rotation by being tidally locked it will be pushed farther away, affecting the tides while the oceans will rise at the equator.

LOL

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Dric902 said:

Wait - won't the days get longer due to the angular momentum?  Mass further out means slower rotation - the figure skater's rotational speed increases as she pulls her arms and legs in closer to the axis of rotation, and slows when she spreads them out.

The dogs and cats living together is the really scary part, though I'm sure the cats will be happier with the longer days - they will have more time to sleep.

-Pat

• Like 3

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic