Jump to content
Eric

Random Posting

Recommended Posts

It is 40F degrees and raining in Dallas, Texas.

It is 40F degrees and sunny in Marquette, Michigan.

What next?

Hell freezing over?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, tous said:

It is 40F degrees and raining in Dallas, Texas.

It is 40F degrees and sunny in Marquette, Michigan.

What next?

Hell freezing over?

It is to warm for Hell to freeze over currently. Hell is about an hour from my location, it will in another month or so freeze over though.

Here are a couple pics from the past.

 

hell-froze-over 2.jpg

hell-froze-over-attribute.jpg

  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hell is in the Mitten because da UP is Heaven.

:biggrin:

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tous said:

It is 40F degrees and raining in Dallas, Texas.

It is 40F degrees and sunny in Marquette, Michigan.

What next?

Hell freezing over?

If it makes you feel any better, that looks like a fiberglass body to me. It probably made a hell of a smell burning.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, tous said:

Hell is in the Mitten because da UP is Heaven.

:biggrin:

Michigan is a well designed state.  You can tell by looking at a map of the state.  If you go down, Hell is near the bottom.  If you go up far enough, then you’ll find Paradise township.  😇

Hawk

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Brown Hawk said:

Michigan is a well designed state.  You can tell by looking at a map of the state.  If you go down, Hell is near the bottom.  If you go up far enough, then you’ll find Paradise township.  😇

Hawk

I go through Toledo nearly every day......Michigan got the better end of the deal for the UP without question

 

.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dric902 said:

I go through Toledo nearly every day......Michigan got the better end of the deal for the UP without question

 

.

Hey.  We fought three wars, but we finally made Ohio take it.🤣🤪

Hawk 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, tous said:

Hell is in the Mitten because da UP is Heaven.

:biggrin:

No argument there.

If there were any money up there, I would have moved that way years ago, we have some property near Gwinn. Everybody I know down here that has a place up there loves it, but can not afford to leave their jobs here.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, tous said:

Hell is in the Mitten because da UP is Heaven.

:biggrin:

Say yah to da U.P., eh!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would kill for a genuine pastie.

 

Yes, times are tough up there.

Flooring mills, gone.

Mines closed.

Most of my relatives in Ishpeming either work at the prison or the college.

Marquette is still a major ore-shipping port, but nothing like the old days.

 

:599c64bfb50b0_wavey1:

Edited by tous
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My grandma used to make fried apple and peach pies. No meat or potato ones, though.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, gwalchmai said:

My grandma used to make fried apple and peach pies. No meat or potato ones, though.

A properly made (must have rutabaga) UP pastie is heaven on  a plate.

As is a cudighi sammich.

:eat:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×