Beautiful Cars & Trucks

Eric

14 minutes ago, Schmidt Meister said:

When I was young, too young to be legally driving, my best friends father owned many, many volkswagens and parts. We drove a lot of mutant Volkswagens around the county, some of them barely identifiable as Volkswagens but it was a ride and it got us from spring to store and back home again. To this day I still love Volkswagens.

Volkswagen - War Wagon .jpg

My wife hadn't driven very much at all, so for her first car I bought her a 62 Volkswagon.  She loved the manual transmission and her little car.

I experimented in some Cobweb painting, and her Rose colored VW now sported a light Green "bonnet" with black Cobwebbing over it.

It was a very cold car in Minnesota Winters.   My SIL stayed with us for a few weeks in the middle of Winter and one day her car wouldn't start to take her to work 15 miles away in Minneapolis.

My wife told her to take the VW.  That night my SIL walked into the door shivering and holding her forearm across her chest and never stopped complaining.

She complained about the lack of heat in the VW, and since it was below zero all day, the suspension was non-existant and she was severely "jolted" going over every pothole in the ice on the road and the ridges left from the snow plows.

She said she couldn't feel her toes and her "boobies" were so sore she wanted to go to bed to get warm. 

It seems that the jolting was so bad her breasts were bouncing all over, and she had to scrape the windshield all the time the car was moving, along with shifting all the time in the rush hour traffic.

Heh, heh, heh, heh, sore boobies!  Yes, I have a sophmoric sense of humor!

• Haha 3